Chapter 1

Bold- singing
Normal- conversation
Parentheses: explanation of whats going on as they speak.
Italics/bold: description of chapter.

Anne and Philip are walking down the beach, singing and dancing after tonight's  circus show. Phillip grabs her arm, and spins her. They sing their song, Rewrite the stars.

Phillip: What if we rewrite the stars? (Lifts her up)

Anne: Say you were made to be mine.

Phillip: Nothing can keep us apart!

Anne: Cause you're the one I was meant to find!

Phillip: It's up to you

Anne: And it's up to me

Both: no one can say what we get to be! Why don't we rewrite the stars? Changing the world to be ours... (Lifts her up again, Anne flips into Phillip's arms, and gets down.)

Anne: I love you so much, my love.

Phillip: I love you too. Hey ready for tomorrow's show?

Anne: Definitely!

Phillip: Are you free after the show? We could go on a date to dinner. Pizza or Chinese food?

Anne: Chinese food by far! I'll go with you.

Phillip: Okay then! 8pm sharp.

Anne gives Phillip the thumbs up and grins.

The night after that, it's time for the show, at 6:30pm. During the next hour, they brought out dogs, elephants lions and other animals trained to be in the circus, and sang The Greatest Show, This is me, The other side, and come alive, danced, and Anne had a few trapeze routines to show off, with a solo from Lettie Lutz, the bearded lady.

At 8pm after the show, it's time to leave, and Anne and Phillip go to Shin Ju's Chinese restaurant (named it after my favorite oriental food place).

Waiter: How many in your party?

Phillip: 2 please.

Anne looks at Phillip

Anne: I love Chinese food. Thanks for taking me here. I never get to have Chinese food at a proper restaurant like this because of my skin color. Thank you so much!

They walk to their seats.

They talk, hum some songs, and laugh. At 9pm, Phillip has a surprise for the girl she loves. They walk outside, somewhere private. Phillip kneels to his knee, as he takes something out from his pocket.

Phillip: Anne Wheeler, will you...

CLIFFHANGER

Next chapter coming up in a little while! Hope you enjoyed! New fanfic here