Chapter 5

It's wedding day. Anne wears her beautiful blue green dress with a white sewed in thick belt, and her makeup and hair looks like this

 Anne wears her beautiful blue green dress with a white sewed in thick belt, and her makeup and hair looks like this

Lettie looks up as she does the final touches an hour before the wedding. It is now 6pm

Lettie: You look stunning!

Anne: No I don't (laughing)

Lettie: I swear you're going to steal the show

Anne: Thanks

Lettie: Come on! It's time for before wedding pictures! (Looks outside) Look! Everyone is here! Uhh... Anne? (Looks up worrily)

Anne: What? (Looks outside) Oh.... this is going to be awkward as heck.

The Carlyle family is here. Waiting outside on their seats. They weren't even invited!

Lettie: Did you guys invite Phillip's racist parents? (Looks up, shocked)

Anne: No! I had no idea they heard of this. Whether they are here to tease me or just be there for their disowned son, or they want to reconcile, whatever it is, they're leaving before the party, and I'll make sure of that.

Lettie: Wow, calm down. Don't let them ruin your party!

Anne: I guess you're right.

An hour later...

PT Barnum is the priest. Everyone is wearing formal clothing, with Anne and Phillip wearing amazing oufits.

PT Barnum: I now pronounce you husband and wife. Phillip John Carlyle (I chose a middle name for each) do you hereby agree to have Anne as your faithful wife?

Phillip: I do.

Anne smiles

Pt Barnum: How about you, Anne Terra Wheeler? Do you hereby agree to have Phillip John Carlyle as your faithful husband?

Anne: I do.

PT Barnum: You May now kiss the bride!

Phillip flips Anne over, and they kiss. Everyone claps.

An hour later, the party starts, going on until 2am. The Carlyle's left by 10pm, without saying congratulations, just a simple good luck, not going to last. They ignored them.

A few days later... they decided their honeymoon would be a tropical, beachy place with history (Puerto Rico, which was Anne's choice), and Spain (Phillip's choice) they chose Spanish speaking places, so they could learn history, and a new language.

Phillip (On the boat ride to San Juan, Puerto Rico) Ready?

Anne: Yes!

End of chapter.

I chose Puerto Rico and Spain for a couple of reasons. One, I am from Puerto Rico (I was born there and lived there until I was 11, almost 5 years ago, and yes I know Spanish). Second, it has some very interesting history Anne and Phillip could learn about, which you guys could learn too. I chose Spain out of the blue, to learn a new language as well, and explore the city and eat food, as well as history. I'll upload again in a few hours!