Chapter 4

Phillip, Anne, and WD picked out a nice apartment. It had a living room with a wooden brown board on the wall, with white walls around it, gold couch with cushions with brown linings, and nice furniture. The kitchen had a counter with chairs, a stove, a nice clock, and seats nearby. The bedroom had a confortable king bed for two, a white lamp, a beautiful view of New York, nice paintings, and an office.

 The bedroom had a confortable king bed for two, a white lamp, a beautiful view of New York, nice paintings, and an office

Anne: This is beautiful!

Phillip: Thanks! So yeah, this is my new apartment I was happy with the original design, so I left it that way. Anne?

Anne: yeah?

Phillip: would you like to move in?

Anne: Sure! Thanks!

Phillip: Make sure you pack and tell WD! Yay!

Anne: Also, we should get going with wedding planning, if we're getting married in 2 weeks! (Giggles)

Phillip: Of course! We'll do it tonight.

Later that night, Anne promised to visit WD, and reminded him that she'll always be at the circus, packed, and got to wedding planning.

Phillip: Who would you like to invite? I'm choosing the whole circus, the Barnum family, and some friends.

Anne: Same with some of my own friends too!

Phillip: Theme colors?

Anne: let's do each of our favorite colors! Mines navy blue and yours is green, right? And obviously we're putting in some white haha

Phillip: Good idea!

Later that night, they slept together and *did it*

They woke up to the alarm at 7:30am, Phillip angrily slapping the alarm clock and trying to fall asleep again.

Anne wakes up and stretches, looking over at Phillip.

Anne: Come on Phillip! We have rehearsals and a show tonight! We have to go get ready!

Phillip (moaning): Just a few minutes, I promise.

Anne: You're the ringmaster. You're the leader of the show you have to be there early, love.

Phillip: Ugh. Fine

20 minutes later... time to tell everyone about their engagement. Everyone freaks out in excitement. Where's the wedding? When? Who's invited? Theme colors? What's the dress like...? Etc.

Phillip and Anne are a bit overwhelming by all the questions but politely answer them. Caroline and Helen are flower girls, female cast members will be bridesmaids, except for Lettie who will be a maid of honor, and all cast members of the circus and barnums family is invited, along with each of their friends. The theme colors are navy blue, green, and white. They haven't put much thought into the dress, but will match the theme for sure.

All: congratulations! We can't wait!

Anne and Phillip: Thank you!

Phillip: Okay, everyone! Take your places! Time to rehearse!

Anne mounts the trapeze set, WD starts stretching for his acrobatic stunts, and Lettie works on her solo, with a dance to go with it, with everyone else being backup dancers,

After rehearsals, Lettie is invited to the bridal shop by Anne, by then it's 2pm. Rebecca's bridal dresses, read the entrance of the store.

Rebecca: Hello! (Looking at Anne and Lettie) How May I help you?

Anne: I'm getting married in 2 weeks and I need a dress.

Rebecca: Well what do you have in mind?

Anne: Anything works great, but I'd like to go with the theme colors of navy blue, green and white, please.

Rebecca: I have exactly what you have in mind! (Excitedly runs to a certain section of the store.

Anne: I love it!

Lettie: Suits you perfectly

Anne: Says you

After an hour of fitting the dress, it's time to go home. Lettie practices making a hairstyle she's always wanted to do for her own wedding, which she never had, and did a natural makeup look that still stands out. Perfect oufit for a wedding. They're 100% ready. Flowers are left, but they can work on that a few days before the wedding.

A week later, Anne picks out some daisies, sunflowers and violets to go into her bouquet. Her favorites. Plus, some roses for Caroline and Helen to drop its petals on the floor. Same bouquet that Anne made for herself will be used by bridesmaids.

Anne: Phillip! Looks like we're ready for the wedding!

Phillip: Great! I'm so excited!

End of chapter.

End of chapter 4! I'm trying to upload every day but I can't promise that, since I have school and everything. How do you guys think the wedding will go?