f i v e

"Liam? Liam! Are you okay?"

I ran over to him and hugged him tightly as he sobbed. Obviously, something wasn't right. And I was worried as to what was happening.

He calmed down quickly and wiped his eyes with his sleeve. "Are you okay?" I asked again.

"Everything's turning to shit already, April. I can't believe this," he stuttered.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that the little "meeting" Noel and I had at that bar is everywhere. Everyone's seen it..." He paused. "Videos. Pictures. Accusations I'm cheating on you because they think that when I was carrying you home, I was actually carrying some random bird. And not only that, I just- I'm a terrible father as well, ain't I?"

"What makes you think that?"

Liam suddenly snapped. "Well, what kind of father tells their fucking daughter to 'fuck off'? 'What makes you think that' my arse, April! She hates me. She bloody hates me, and it's not like I'm doing anything to change that. And look." He pointed to the corner of the room, where one of his favourite record players sat - except it had been smashed to pieces. "Look what she's fucking done to my record player. She. Hates. Me."

I was speechless. "Liam, I didn't know you were this upset. I'm sorry."

He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me. "Don't be. None of this is your fault."

He kissed the top of my head and I sighed.

"Do you want me to talk to her?"

Liam looked hesitant. "She's here?"

"Yes. She texted me. She was asleep before we came in, I think."

He ran his hand through his hair. "Bloody magnificent then. I bet she heard everything. Go and talk to her, see if she did."

I stood up and helped him up. "I'm gonna get some paracetamol. Got a fucking headache," he said as he sauntered off into the kitchen.

I quickly ran up the stairs and carefully opened the door to Belle's room. She was fast asleep, but she woke up as soon as I opened the door.

"Mam, what's going on?" she questioned as I sat on her bed.

"Your dad's upset, sweetie," I said as she sat up slowly and stared at me.

Belle looked scarily similar to Liam. Same piercing blue eyes, same dark hair. They even had the same sort of attitude.

"My fault, innit?"

"Well, yes - I mean, not entirely..."

She sighed. "I don't know what to do, Mam. I just..."

"You just what?" She was worrying me. A lot.

"Forget it. Tell Dad I'm sorry." She turned over and went back to sleep. "Oh, and one more thing. Tell Dad that The Roller is my favourite song on his album."

~

belle is confusing lol but all will be revealed i guess

ALSO

TO THE PEOPLE VOTING ON THIS

THANK YOUUUUU IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME I APPRECIATE IT SOOO MUCH

all the love,
-z :)