n i n e

I'd already figured that the concert would be sold out, so it wasn't much of a surprise that it was. Now I was standing outside the 02, thinking about how both Liam and Belle were in there.

Those two confused me a lot. Liam and Belle had quite a bad relationship, but after everything happened, it looked like they weren't mad at each other any more.

I couldn't help but feel... lonely.

Liam and I weren't together any more. He'd probably ask me for a divorce soon.

I'd lost Belle too. Liam and Belle had each other. Liam had his band, his girlfriend, his fans...

I mean, I did have Noel, but he was busy writing songs for his new album and spending time with his 8-month-old son, Sonny.

Why the hell did I come here?

I'm not even going to be able to see them.

I sighed and walked away. If I was alone in London, I may as well explore. There was a lot to do there.

I hadn't gotten very far when I heard screaming behind me.

Oh no.

I checked the time and noticed it was 8pm. The concert would have ended by now, and the band would be leaving to go to a pub or something. I knew because I'd done it with them (well, Oasis) so many times before.

The screaming became suddenly louder and I knew they had come out and were now saying hello to some of their fans. I didn't want to turn around because I didn't know what I would do if I saw Liam.

"Oh my goodness, April! Is that you?"

I looked up and came face to face with a girl who had long blonde hair and a face I kind of recognised. I then realised it was my old best friend, Alice.

Before I could get out a response, she hugged me tightly. "I knew it was you! How've you been?"

"Alice... can't... breathe..."

She let go of me suddenly and chuckled. "It's good to see you again."

I nodded.

"Hey, I've got a question," she said. "Do you want to come and see Liam?"

Confused, I raised an eyebrow. Until I realised I was looking at the same dark green eyes I'd been trying so hard to stop seeing on the front of newspapers.

My own ignorance had slapped me in the face and it stung.

~

I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY THIS WAS SHORT AND AWKWARD

SKDBAJDBSJDBSKDB

ALSO THANK YOU FOR OVER 400 READS! I LOVE YOU ALL :,)

-z