b o n u s s c e n e s

-liam breaking up with alice. (liam's pov)

I took in a deep breath as I knocked on the door to Alice's hotel room. The only reason we didn't share was because I'd claimed April and I were 'sorting things out'. If only she knew what we were actually doing in there.

She opened the door, smiling widely. "Hey!"

"Hello," I said solemnly, trying not to cringe as she kissed my lips.

"Did you want anything?" she asked, going over to her bed and sitting down.

"Yeah. I want to..." I sighed. "I want to break up."

Alice looked at me as if I was joking for a few seconds.

"I'm being serious."

"Why, Liam? I don't get it."

"April and I have sorted things out."

She gasped. "Did you shag her behind my back?"

"It doesn't matter if I shag her, Alice. She's my wife. You and I haven't even shagged."

"How long have you been doing this?"

"Shagging April? Well it started in 1996, so that would be... 15 years." I felt very proud of my comment.

I knew from the start Alice and I wouldn't work out. Sure, she was pretty, but April was the one for me from the beginning.

Alice sighed. "Alright. Go to your wife then. Thanks for everything."

I nodded and swiftly left.

————

-april and liam's first meeting. (april's pov)

"He's on his way, April! Aren't you excited?" one of my best friends, Alex, exclaimed.

"Not really. Why?"

"Because I think you two would be good together." Alex sat on his bed and rested his chin against his hand. "I met him in Sifters. Nice lad, likes The Beatles."

"How old is he?" I asked.

"Nineteen, twenty next month. I know you've only just turned eighteen but it isn't a massive difference, to be honest."

"Are you sure he's not lying?"

"I already know his mother," Alex explained, and I nodded. I only really pretended to be interested for his sake: he'd been introducing me to a lot of people, hoping something might happen, but nothing really did.

"He's here!" Alex yelled, zooming down the stairs at the sudden sound of the doorbell. A few minutes later, he was standing happily in the doorway, next to a boy with the most captivating blue eyes I'd ever seen.

"Meet Liam!"

Liam smirked. "Hello," he said, in his very best posh accent, causing me to laugh.

"Looks like you guys are gonna get on great!" Alex remarked, crossing his arms. Liam raised an eyebrow at me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

If only we knew just how well we'd get along.

————

AAH THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK! I'M SO PROUD OF IT BECAUSE IT'S MY FIRST BOOK ON HERE AND YEAH

THANK YOU! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE!

I'M CURRENTLY WRITING A STORY CALLED BE HERE NOW (although I might change the title) BUT I'LL START WRITING SOME NEW STUFF SOON HEHE :)

-z :D