CHAPTER SIX

"Well you girls sure scrub up well!" Elliot exclaimed, kissing us both on the cheek.

"It's a shame you don't," I said, winking.

"I would be insulted, but I know you're just jealous of my amazing looks," He smirked.

"Keep dreaming young one."

"Actually I'm older than you Iris, but I'll let that one slide."

"Thank you so much Elliot that is incredibly kind of you!" I laughed, nudging him.

"Don't mention it," he winked, "now can I buy you beautiful ladies a drink?"

"A cider for me please," I asked.

"Iris stop being so boring! Make that two mojitos," Sage told Elliot.

"Sage we can't get drunk!" I exclaimed.

"We're not going to get drunk Iris, we're just knocking the edge off of things, that's all," She said, smirking.

"Fine," I said, rolling my eyes, "Let's go and knock the edge off."

"That's my girl!" She squealed, putting her arm around me and dragging me towards Elliot and Jasper at the bar.

"Jasper we're going to order loads of drinks tonight, just to annoy you," Sage informed him, winking.

"Oh you're so kind," He replied bluntly as he handed us our drinks.

"Thanks Jaz, you're the best!" I said sarcastically, causing Sage to spit her drink everywhere.

"You two aren't already drunk are you?" Chase sighed.

"No, we're just high on FUN!" Sage exclaimed.

"I think she might have had a little to drink at dinner or something, she's literally had one sip of her drink," I told Chase, laughing.

"If this is her sober, I dread to think what she's going to be like drunk." Deon said as he joined us, voicing what we were all thinking.

"Guys, I'm honestly not that bad!" Sage cried, pouting.

I looked at her glass and it looked much fuller than it had a minute ago when she spat her drink everywhere.

"Hang on Sage, is that your second already?" I asked her.

"Well, I'm really thirsty!"

"And you're also a light weight," Jasper said, coming over with two trays of drinks for everyone. A tall guy, around 18 who looked exactly like Deon came over with the Jasper and Elliot, and I figured it was Trae.

"Trae!" Matt exclaimed, high fiving him.

"Listen guys, I can't stay. I've got to get back to work, but Jasper has bought two trays of drinks, so I guess that's enough. If it's not, just go up and buy some more, it shouldn't be a problem now they've seen you guys with me."

"Thanks brother, see you at home," Deon said.

"Right, who wants to play a drinking game?" Matt asked excitedly.

"Let's play never have I ever!" Sage suggested.

"Everyone know the rules?" Matt asked, mainly looking at Jasper as he handed everyone a full shot glass.

"Just because I was Amity, doesn't mean I've never got drunk before!" He said, looking slightly annoyed.

"I just thought Amity only got high, I didn't know they drank as well," Chase said, winking.

"For the record, I've never been high."

"And there's the first one!" Sage said.

"Okay, never have I ever been high," Jasper said, looking around at everyone.