Night Out (1)

It's a Saturday night. All the bars in town are full, so this is my only choice. I really wanted to go somewhere else but at this time of night I guess this will do. I'm in a bar called G-SPOT, well it's a girl bar, obviously. I feel uncomfortable being here cause I am not gay but I really needed a drink. I need time to clear my head.

I caught my boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend. Imagine that happening to you? The two people you love the most, the two people in the world that you thought would never hurt you, just betrayed you. I really don't know what to do. My heart has been smashed to pieces and now I'm all alone broken and wounded. I ordered another martini double and I'm going on my 5th glass I think. As I silently drink by the bar counter I looked around the room. So this is how a girl bar looks like. I see girls dancing on the dance floor, couples kissing intimately, and a lot of other things happening all around.

I was ordering my 6th drink when I heard someone talking to me.

"Hey slow down love, the night is young."

I looked over my shoulder and saw this girl. She is about 5'7 in height, with skin so fair, long wavy black hair, and hazel brown eyes.

"Oh well, I need a huge doze of alcohol right now," I said in reply.

"Whatever it is love, the world is not gonna end," she said to me.

"I'm Sindy, by the way."

I looked at her, she has a certain calm in her nature. She is really pretty too, and I must admit, if I were a guy, I would have probably asked her out. I reached out for her hand, "I'm Shea. Care to have a drink?" I said to her.

She moved in closer and reached for my drink. In a swift motion she drank my martini and as she slowly put down the glass she looked straight at me, with a sweet smile on her face.

I can't help myself from being mesmerized by this girl. We talked for what seemed like forever. I shared my story to her and I poured my heart out. The funny thing is, the exact same thing happened to her. As we talked through the night, I felt like I was talking to my self. We share a lot of things in common. We like the same type of movies, we listen to the same genre of songs, we read the same kind of literature, and the list goes on. For that moment, I felt like I suddenly forgot why I was there in the first place. I forgot about my cheating ex boyfriend and my snake of a best friend.

As we were laughing about a silly joke she cracked, my phone suddenly rang. It's Dave, my ex boyfriend. I refused to answer my phone, but he kept on calling. I looked at Sindy, with a pleading stare.

She knew I needed her help. She took my phone, pressed the accept button and said...

"Hey asshole! Stay the hell away from Shea. She doesn't need you, nor your small thing you call a dick. Go dip that somewhere else." 

As soon as she ended the call. We both burst into laughter. I've not laughed this hard in a long time. It felt good to laugh again. I looked intently at Sindy. She has that glow that could drive any guy in sane, and a body that would make any girl green with envy.