Caught

"Can anyone tell me what caused the civil war?" Ms. White asked her class. 

 Everyone seemed to be paying attention to her, or at least pretend that they are. In truth, half of the class is probably in dreamland, while the rest are secretly on their social media accounts. At the far corner of the classroom, Ari is just like the other students. Pretending to be listening, when in truth, she's lost in her thoughts and did not understand a single word. World History is a pretty boring subject for her and she's only taking this class because of the hot and sexy teacher, Ms. White. Ari is staring at that curved body and tight looking ass. Imagining a lot of things that she shouldn't be thinking about.

She has a vivid image playing in her head, wherein she's in between her teacher's legs and her hands roaming around that sexy body. Thinking about her teacher and her having sex, got her all wet and excited. She cant help but put her hands in between her legs and rock her body slowly. She covered her front with her bag and continued to make slow movements with her body. She is trying to control herself and not get caught. A moan tries to escape her mouth, but she bit her lips to keep herself from doing so. However, it backfired because she bit a little too hard and it made her jump, getting the attention of the whole class.

"Are you okay, Ms. Price?" Her teacher asked.

"Yes, ma'am. I just need to go to the clinic, I'm not feeling well," Ari answered.

"You may go. But see me after classes end," Ms. White said.

Ari immediately took her bag and got outside the room. She headed for the restroom and not the clinic. She needed to calm her body or else she will be in a world of trouble. It's almost final bell so she decided to spend the last few minutes in the restroom. Splashing water to her face making sure she's not looking all flushed when she goes and sees her teacher. She's wondering if Ms. White saw her, she hopes she didn't, cause it would be so embarrassing on her part and she could get in a lot of trouble. After making sure, she looks decent enough and her libido is under control, Ari went to the faculty and looked for Ms. White.

It has been an hour now, and Ms. White has just told Ari to wait. Ari's been sitting on one of the chairs and had been staring on the white wall, wondering why she's being held here. One by one she saw the teachers leave the faculty and pretty soon it was just her and Ms. White. This scenario is making her slightly uncomfortable. Not that she hasn't imagined this countless of times, but it's different when she's actually alone with the teacher she has been fantasizing about. Ari was brought back from her thoughts by the sound of her name being called.

"Ms. Price. Ms. Price?"

"I'm sorry, Ms. White?"

"Good, you're back to reality. You were deep in your thoughts."

"My apologies ma'am."

"Perhaps, you were wondering why you're here."

"To be honest, yes ma'am."

"Well, I will be straight with you Ms. Price. I saw your little stunt in class, today. Didn't think I would notice that, did you?"

Ari looked straight into her teacher's eyes. "She knows." She thought. 

"I don't know what you're talking about ma'am. I was feeling sick earlier in class. I'm sorry if I disturbed your discussion."

"Ohh. Horny and a liar. Not a good combination really."Ari sat there motionless, her mind drowning in thoughts. "Oh fuck. She really knows," Ari thought.

"Do you like me Ms. Price? Do I turn you on?"

Shit! Ari thought, what should she say, admit it and hope her teacher will let her off with just a warning? Or tell a lie and just pretend she's innocent.

"Don't worry Ms. Price, I won't tell the principal about your little incident in class. But you have to do something for me."

Ari is still speechless, she does not know what to say. She's glued to her sit as she watched Ms. White approach her, and whispered something to her ear.

"You have to satisfy me."

Ari's head was spinning. Did she really hear her teacher say that? If she's dreaming, she definitely wouldn't want to wake up. She felt soft lips grazed her nape, that slowly made its way to her neck, to the side of her face, to her lips. She couldn't help but respond back. Ari abandoned all her reasons and just go with what her body is screaming for.

She began to unbutton Ms. White's blouse, letting it gently fall to the ground. She took in the beauty of the woman that is standing in front of her and she can't control herself anymore. She moved aggressively towards Ms. White, pushing her hard towards her desk. Making her bend over the desk, leaning on her arms for support. Ari then lifted that tight skirt exposing her teacher's black thongs underneath. She played on the hem of it, touching the pussy lips, teasing it a little. She felt her teacher respond to her touch, and it made her want want to do more. She then slowly lowered her head and spread those legs that she has been wanting to lick for so long. She placed gentle kisses on both ass cheeks then started to give them gentle squeezes. 

This is definitely better than what she had imagined. She started licking that tight ass, spitting on it, making it wet. She pushed her tongue in, and as she did, she heard her teacher gasped for breath. This made her more excited, that it made her bite on that plump ass. She felt her teacher push towards her, closer to her face, grinding her hips against her.

"You want that, Ms. White?" Ari teased.

"Yess."

Ari then slowly pushed her tongue inside that tight ass, as her fingers massaged her teacher's clit, slowly making her way inside that pussy. She pushed in deeper and deeper, pushing as hard as she can, fucking her teacher with a sense of urgency she has never felt before. Her fingers and tongue moving together in a perfect rhythm, as she can feel her teacher move and rock with her.

"Ohhh yess. Fuck. Don't stop."

Hearing her teacher moan and beg for more, made Ari work faster, she did not stop, until the whole faculty was enveloped by the sound of her teacher screaming in pleasure.