Summer

It is a sunny day and the temperature is as bad as it was yesterday, and the day before that. I am stuck whole summer in this place. No cellphone service, no TV reception. Nothing. I never wanted to leave Mom in Boston. I have just started making friends. I have finally found a group in school, which I actually liked. I am starting to have a life. My friends and I made plans this summer. It was supposed to be great; but because of their arrangement, I have to be with Dad this summer. Ever since their divorce, I have been shipped in between States to spend time with them. Mom had me the longest so far. Since Dad was somewhere unreachable. I finally settled down for 2 years in Boston, but Dad is back in the States. He is an Archaeologist and this is his chance to spend time with me. Little did I know that we will be travelling to Egypt. Now, I am here with nothing to do and no one to talk to. It is quite a challenge being here. We are in a remote area of Northern Egypt. Dad is digging a site, hoping to unravel a new archaeological find. I have met a few members of his team. Actually, they are pretty friendly and accommodating. I am just not in the mood to make friends.

I am pretty pissed at Dad. It is bad enough that we are spending the summer here, but the torture has just piled up. No network service? What does he expect me to do? Come with him and dig up some centuries old mummy? Oh please! I'd rather stay here in our tent, than spend the whole day under the scorching sun. Luckily, I brought with me a few books. Reading will be my only friend during this whole trip.

I am now on my 2nd book. It is a pretty interesting plot line cause it is about a lesbian couple......

"Wow!" I never thought girl on girl action would be that intense. 

"Or maybe it's just the heat of the summer and this place." That scene really got me going and in this scorching heat, a turn on is something I would not want to have. 

"But damn!..."

After that very hot read, I decided to roam around the "camp". Maybe the scenery will change my mood. I left my book in the tent, determined to shrug off this horniness I'm feeling. The camp is pretty much basic. You can see tents everywhere and mining gear lying around. My dad is a very dedicated man, too dedicated in his job and sucked at being a husband. I'm still very grateful though, for everything he did for me and mom. He did try to work it out. He got points for that.

This place is not actually bad. I've seen the view when I got here, but since then I never bothered to check what else is there to see. True, there's an awesome view beyond the shadows of the sand dunes and yes, there's a pyramid miles from here. I've never seen one up close, but dad promised that we will explore one, once he is done with his expedition. As I was walking around the place, I see this girl wearing a brown shorts, green t shirt, with the sleeves rolled up and a cute pink cap. She is quite tall and her skin is pale white, but it glows under the heat. I don't recall myself ever staring this long at a girl before, but this girl is just immaculate. 

"Wait, what?!" 

No. I battled with my brain and forced my body to turn around and look for my dad. Dad is too busy to even talk to me so I just decided to go back and stay in my tent.

When suddenly, a sweet voice called my name, "Maddie!", and as I turned around, it was her. The pretty girl, I was trying to avoid.

"Hi", I managed to say in reply.

"Where are you going? Aren't you bored in your tent? Wanna explore the site?" she said to me.

"I'm good. Thanks!" I said.

She was just a few feet away and I can see the clear outline of her body. She has perfect curves, toned muscles and her breasts are full and very inviting.