Office Fun

It's a late night for Lizzy, she's currently stuck at the office finishing some work. Lizzy is the head of finance for a big tech company, she has it all; a high paying job, a loving boyfriend, a great sex life and a lot of other things. Tonight, she's feeling so stressed from work and she needs a bit of release and she knows who can give it to her... Mia.

Mia is Lizzy's secretary, she would often stay late with her boss in the office, not to do paper work but to do something else. Mia and Lizzy have been having late night office sex for a few months now, no strings attached, no emotions, just plain mutual sex. Mia is waiting for her boss to call her, she's feeling extra horny tonight cause they had to skip the sex last night because of an emergency. Mia was looking at Lizzy's office doors eager to be called. She can't wait to taste Lizzy's juice and have her cum multiple times. As Mia was imagining the things that she would do to her boss, her desk phone rang. Mia immediately picked it up on the first ring.

"I need you," Lizzy said. That was all she needed to say for Mia to come rushing into her office.They would always play this game. Lizzy being the submissive, and Mia controlling her. After a long day at work barking orders, Lizzy needed some form of release.

Mia entered the office and her eyes met Lizzy's. She can see the burning desire and need in those eyes. She went straight for the cabinet at the right corner of Lizzy's office. She reached for the bottom most drawer and took out a few things. She slowly approached her boss' table and showed her what she's got in her hands.

"Sit properly," Mia said her voice full of authority. Lizzy loves this, it excites her when someone is bossing her around. She obeyed and sat properly on her chair. She felt the ropes wrap around her ankles as Mia started to tie her up. She then felt them tighten around her arms too, holding her firmly to the chair.

Once done, Lizzy felt Mia's hand traveled up her leg, underneath her skirt and her muscles twitched underneath the slightly ticklish sensation. She gasped as another hand traveled up the other leg to play at the inside of her thigh and gently touch the bottom of her ass. Heat snaked to her body. She wants more. Mia continued to rub and massage and skim fingers over her thighs and butt. Lizzy then felt her skirt being pushed up and over her. Followed by her underwear being ripped apart. Then she felt something wet touch her skin. It was Mia's tongue licking her leg up, to the side of her pussy, teasing her. She hates being teased, but she loves it when Mia does this to her.

Mia suddenly stopped and stood up, completely ignoring Lizzy's aching pussy. 

"I have something for you," Mia said. Lizzy looked at the whip that is now in Mia's hand.

"Yes please. I need some spanking," Lizzy said.

"You know what happens to bad girls," Mia responded.

Lizzy closed her eyes as she felt the whip graze her skin. It felt so good and she loves the sensation it's bringing to her body. She felt a gentle whip, followed by a lighter one, then a harder one. Each hit making her want more. She felt the whip make its way to her pussy, teasing her. She suddenly felt Mia's tongue on her clit, licking it and making it hard. She wanted to push Mia's head inside her, but she can't. So she just pushed herself a bit closer to Mia's mouth as Mia continued her onslaught of licking and sucking.

Lizzy exalted in the sounds of Mia's wet sucking and her hips tried pressing closer to Mia, she wanted to do more, but her hands are locked tight around the rope restraining her. She pulled at the resistance with no luck so she tried her ankles with the same frustrating yet utterly addicting feeling. Her hips bucked as she felt Mia's tongue quickly traced and entered her wet pussy. She pushed her body up meeting Mia's thrusts, and she wants more.

"More. Please give me more," Lizzy begged.

Hearing this, Mia pushed 3 fingers inside Lizzy's wet pussy and started fucking her slow. Opening her up, making sure she is ready for what will come next.

"You want more?" Mia said.

"Please. Please I need more" Lizzy begged. Mia stood up and walked to the drawer, she knows there is an empty bottle of wine stashed inside. She grabbed it and made her way back to where Lizzy was tied up. She knew Lizzy would want this. She opened Lizzy's desk and took a rubber out, opened it real quick and slid it on the bottle.

"Hhhmmm perfect," Mia said.

She knelt in front of Lizzy and opened her legs wider, spitting on her pussy to add to the wetness. She then slid the bottle inside pushing it deep.

"Ohh fuck. That feels so good," Lizzy said.

She felt her body arching up, eager to feel the bottle deep inside her. The sensation is making her body swell and ache for more. She then felt Mia's mouth cover her clit, sucking it harder, biting it off a bit.

"Fuck! Please don't stop," Lizzy screamed.

She can feel herself nearing the edge but she must hold it off. Mia moved away from her clit and turned to her breasts. Squeezing them with one hand, pinching the nipples tightly, enough to make Lizzy scream in both pain and pleasure. Mia continued on her assault on Lizzy's pussy and with each push she makes, Lizzy can feel the bottle bury deep inside her. She thought she can still hold off, but when she felt Mia on her ass, licking her, she can feel she's about to explode. She felt Mia slid in two fingers in her ass, and push inside her. The sensations she's feeling are too much. Her pussy is throbbing and she felt her walls tightening on the bottle.

"Ohhhh fuck fuck. I'm cumming," Lizzy screamed. As she said this, Mia quickly pulled the bottle out and placed her tongue inside Lizzy. Pushing in 3 fingers too. She pushed harder and faster. Making her tongue and fingers work overtime. After a few more thrusts, she felt Lizzy tightening up, as she's ready to explode again.

After what seemed hours of good sex, Lizzy and Mia eventually had to go home. 

"I'll see you tomorrow," Lizzy said as they both exit the building.

"Yes, ma'am," Mia answered knowing that tomorrow night is going to be another great night.