Boutique

It was a slow day at the boutique, and Izzie is pretty bored. Surely a few customers went in, but no one had really bought anything. She's worried that if it goes on like this, she might be forced to close shop. This boutique is her dream, she invested all of her savings on it, but things have been difficult lately. Izzie didn't realized she was deep in her thoughts, up until she was brought back to reality by the sound of chimes; which means someone has just entered the shop. She looked up from the cashier counter and saw a familiar group of women walking in. They're among her regular customers, these girls are working at the office building just across the street. They would always pass by the shop after work to look at some items. There were days where in they would actually buy a few stuff, but mostly they would just look around and talk among themselves.

Izzie wouldn't say that she's close friends with them but they were a bit friendly.

"Hi Iz! How's the shop today?" One of the girls asked.

"It's been the same, just like the past few days. Slow and boring."

"Oh. Don't worry, Ri might buy something today. She's looking for a nice outfit," another girl said.

"Cool. I'll be here if any of you ladies need any help."

With that, Izzie turned back to the counter making herself busy.

"Girl. We've been going back here almost everyday. Why don't you just ask her out? Or get her number or something?"

"Yeaah Ri. It's been months. Your closet's getting filled with clothes you don't even wear."

"I'm not even sure if she's into girls. I don't know."

"You'll never know unless you try."

"I'm not sure. Maybe next time."

Ri's friends are very supportive of her little crush with the boutique owner, but they've had enough of her shyness. So they decided to take matter into their own hands.

"Hey Iz! Quick question, are you dating anybody?" One of the girls asked.

Ri suddenly felt her face turn red at the question. She saw Izzie smile and say...

"No. I'm single."

"Cool! Ri's single too, if you're into that sort of thing." The other girl said as she looked at Ri and gave her a wink.

Izzie just smiled at the girls, thinking why are they setting her up with their friend. Yeah, she's bisexual but she's really not looking for a relationship right now.

Ri is blushing tomato red and just wanted to leave the shop, but her friends are pushing her to make a move on the girl she has been crushing on for a long time now.

"Ri, I'm sure Izzie can help you out with the outfit. We need to go. Right girls?" One of the girls said.

"Yeah. You'll help out, right Iz?"

"Sure. No problem," Izzie said in reply.

"Enjoy you two. See you tomorrow Ri!" The girls said and hurriedly went out the door.

"Ummm. I'll just look for something that I might like," Ri said.

Izzie just nodded and went back to making herself busy.

Ri, was looking around, but really she was not interested in buying anything. She just wants to stare at Izzie and kiss those luscious lips. She moved around the back of the counter to take a glance at Izzie's ass, they're looking pretty tight she thought. Ri, can't take it any longer. What the hell she thought.

She moved closer to the cashier counter and tapped on Izzie's shoulder, and as Izzie spun around, she grabbed Izzie's face and kissed her hard. Biting on those lips a little to gain entrance.

Izzie was caught off guard by this sudden assault on her lips but she likes the feeling it's giving her. She opened her mouth welcoming Ri's tongue. As she did this, she felt Ri, unbutton her blouse and began to caress her breasts from the inside of her bra. She can feel her nipples getting hard from the touch. Ri has successfully removed her top and her blouse has now fallen to the floor. She's just in her laced red bra, and she can see the intensity and lust in the eyes of Ri as she looked at her. Ri moved to her side of the counter, lifting her up making her sit on top of it. She felt Ri's hand slide under her skirt and into the side of her underwear, teasing her by just grazing gently on the side. She wants more, she doesn't even care if someone would walk in and they would get caught.

Izzie felt Ri's mouth on her breasts again, sucking each one fully and giving them little bites. She felt her nipples being pulled as Ri's mouth suck on them hard and biting them a little. She moaned, urging Ri to continue. She felt Ri lick her up, spitting on her breast, then down her belly. Izzie can't help but push Ri's head inside her skirt, her pussy is aching and craving for attention. She felt her underwear being pushed down her ankles, and Ri's tongue kissing her soft skin. Licking her, from her foot up to her leg, and to her thigh. She can feel her pussy pulsing, aching, she wants to feel that tongue inside her, and she did. As Ri slowly pushed her tongue inside her pussy, Izzie can't help herself from holding on to the side of the counter.

"Ohh that feels so good," she moaned.

She suddenly felt Ri, move her legs up and placed them on each of her shoulders, she almost lost her balance but Ri caught her. She's spread wider now, her pussy and ass exposed. She can feel Ri's tongue slide inside her pussy again, making circles around her core, twirling and making her ache for more. She lifted her body a little, pushing against Ri's mouth closer, her tongue pushing in deeper. She felt her ass being played at, it was Ri's thumb making its way inside her tight ass. She moaned at the pleasure, as she pushed Ri's head harder against her pussy. She can now feel 4 fingers slide inside her wet core and she is not complaining cause it feels so good. Ri did not stop playing her ass too, and it is driving her mad.

Ri pushed in deeper and deeper, her fingers inside Izzie's pussy and ass, her mouth playing on Izzie's clit, sucking harder and harder. She can feel Izzie's pussy tighten around her fingers and so she pushed harder and faster, moving at a balanced pace on both holes.

"Oooh fuck. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Fuck!" Izzie's scream filled the shop. She has not felt that kind of intense orgasm in a while.

As she looked down, she saw Ri, lick each of her fingers, as she looked straight into her eyes. Just as she was about to lean in for a kiss they heard the sound of the chimes...

"Fuck."