Unexpected

Liza is bored to death. She has been working at home for a few days now, since they're office building is undergoing some renovations. She's not entirely complaining, working from home definitely has benefits. You can work without a bra, and just let your breasts be free from confinement. You can roam around the house with just your panties on, barking orders over the phone and no one would really care.

However, there are times when you just feel so alone and utterly bored. This is one of those times. Liza was feeling so lazy today that she just ordered Chinese food to be delivered to her apartment, instead of cooking something. While she's waiting for her food to arrive, she fired up her laptop and checked on her email. She was waiting for some important documents to be sent to her for review, but it has been almost an hour now and she's still waiting. To pass the time, she decided to look for some erotic stories on line. Sometimes, when you're just bored you suddenly feel the urge to touch yourself. Luckily she remembered that she saved the link her friend sent her the other day. She looked at her favorites and yes, she's in. She was browsing on the selection when one title caught her eye.

"Hhhhmmmmm, this one is pretty interesting." Liza told herself.

She started reading through the story and when she reached the good part, she's feeling all hot and aroused. She can't help herself, she slid her hand inside her underwear and started massaging her clit. She can feel the heat rising through her body, and the more she read, the more she gets excited. She was so turned on, that she lowered her underwear up to her ankles giving her unhindered access. She started pushing two fingers inside her core, moving in and out, following a certain rhythm. A soft moan escaped her throat, she needs something inside her, her fingers are not enough to satisfy the urge she is having.

Liza then stood up and went to her bedroom, she took the 9 inch dildo she has, hidden beneath her underwear drawer. Once she's seated nicely on her swivel chair, she spread her legs open and gently pushed the dildo into her wet pussy. She started slow, gradually picking up the pace. She can't stop thinking of the bondage story she has read, it sent her mind to places she never thought she wanted to feel. She's speeding up, pushing the dildo faster and faster into her pussy, and just as she felt she was near the edge, she heard a knock on her apartment door.

"Fuck!" Liza cursed under her breath. She hurriedly grabbed the night robe hanging at the back of her couch, and wrapped herself up. She didn't bother to put her panties back on, saves her the hassle. She immediately went for the door, annoyed for getting interrupted. As she opened the door, she smiled at the delivery guy, trying not to blast on him. To her surprise, the guy is actually a hottie. He is looking fine for a delivery guy. Now her mind is wondering if he's got a big cock that could fill her in.

"Sorry it took me a while. How much do I owe you?" Liza asked. For about a full minute, she did not get a response, slightly getting annoyed she snapped her fingers in front of the guy to wake him up. It was then she realized that her robe is somewhat exposing her thigh. She decided to tease a little, her pussy is still throbbing and she needs a good fuck.

"Liking what you see?" She suddenly asked.

"Yesss. Ohh, I mean. I'm sorry," came the stuttering reply of the delivery guy.

Liza had the craziest idea. What the hell, she thought.

"Actually you interrupted me while I was doing something very important. I think you have to help me with it now," she said giving him a wink.

Next thing Liza knew, she was being pushed inside her apartment and her robe falling to the floor. She felt his hand grab onto her ass and gave it a little squeeze as he unzip and lower his pants. They are now on the couch, the delivery man naked to the waste down, revealing his hard cock, ready to enter her aching core. He pushed her making her open up more as he slide his thick cock inside her. As he fucked her pussy hard and deep, his hands feasted on her breasts, squeezing them tightly. Pulling on each erect nipple, making her moan a little loud. She can feel her ass hitting and bouncing on the edge of the couch.

"Ohh yeah. Fuck me. Harder.. harder. fuck!" Liza moaned loudly, closing her eyes. She suddenly heard her apartment door open and the sound of keys dropping made her open her eyes and look at the direction of the door. She saw her friend Rein, standing by the door, shocked. She felt the delivery guy stop and was about to pull his cock out, and she just can't be interrupted for the second time today. She is not having any of it.

"If you want to join us, you can," she said loud enough for Rein to hear. She knows her friend, she may look all innocent outside, but she's got a wild side.

"As for you, you better not stop what you're doing," she said to the delivery guy. After saying this, she felt his cock push deep inside her, fucking her pussy hard and fast. She closed her eyes from the sensation she's feeling, she then felt a tongue licking the side of her face, and into her ear. When she opened her eyes, it was Rein, licking every inch of her face, down to her breasts. She felt her mouth cover her mounds, making her body arch up and push into the cock pushing inside her. She felt Rein's hand reach for her clit and pull on it, giving it a gentle pinch. Rein's mouth then made her way to her clit, sucking on it and licking whatever part she can. She then felt Rein stand up and move away from her throbbing clit.

"Where the fuck are you..." Liza was interrupted when she felt Rein's tongue push slowly into her ass. She must have laid down on the carpeted floor and is now fucking her other hole. It felt so good, she can feel the cock push deeper inside her and she can feel Rein's hand pushing her lower body up to meet every thrust and push of the cock inside of her. At the same time, giving her good access to her tight little ass. She heard Rein made a spitting sound and immediately after, she felt a cold liquid drip into her ass. She felt one finger slide into her tight ass and the sensations she's feeling right now is driving her near the edge.

"Fuck! Don't stop."

She felt the delivery guy push deeper into her, lifting her one leg in the process. This move made it easier for Rein to fuck and suck on her ass a little bit more. She felt her walls tightening, and her body giving in. After a few more thrusts of the cock inside her pussy and of Rein's finger and tongue in her ass, Liza climaxed in ecstasy. She moaned as loud as she can filling the whole apartment with the sound of full pleasure and satisfaction.

It was such a beautiful turn out for her day, and they've only just started.