Training

Whitney just got a new job at this local restaurant. She knows it's a far cry from her previous job, but it would do for now to get her on her feet. She used to be the head chef of their family restaurant. However, she left home cause her parents decided that they didn't have a daughter after she came out to them. They cut her off and took everything from her. It was pretty tough but she can't stay in the closet forever. Moving to a different State helped her start a new chapter in her life. Luckily she had a little savings of her own and her car is under her name. She used her money to pay for rent and to keep her a float for a few months, so this job has come at the right time.

Today is her first day of training and she is a bit nervous. She is quite lucky to land a job as an assistant chef. She has skills and experience, but this is a new State and she doesn't know anyone. Her shift for the day starts at 2 PM and she has to be there 3 hours prior since the chef wants to train her personally. She got to the restaurant just in time. She thought she was early but oh boy she was wrong. As she entered the kitchen she saw the most beautiful woman she has ever seen. Standing at the center of the kitchen is this angel, maybe 5'7 in height, with a very curved body, long wavy brunette hair and penetrating blue eyes. Whitney was completely mesmerized. Her throat suddenly became dry and she was glued on her spot.

"Are you just gonna stand there? Your training starts now."

"Yes chef!" The sound of the woman's voice woke Whitney from her trance and immediately she washed her hands, grabbed an apron, wrapped it around her waist, and rushed to the woman's side.

"I'm Heather. And I'm assuming you're Whitney."

"Yes chef!"

"Please you don't have to say that every time. I find it irritating. Just call me Heather."

"Yes chef. Sorry. Heather."

Heather notices how beautiful her new assistant chef is. She also finds it funny how this girl has managed to make her smile with her silly antics and her obvious liking for her. Heather is bisexual but it is quite rare for her to be attracted to women. Right now, however, she finds herself very drawn to this woman standing next to her.

"So I will be prepping you about the rules of my kitchen. I have only a few and if you follow them, you'll find a home in this restaurant."

Whitney simply nodded and smiled. She is listening carefully to the things her boss is saying, but she finds it hard to concentrate when she is distracted by her beauty.

"So, first rule. Never be late. I do not tolerate lateness. If you will be late, you should call me directly so I can assign your tasks to others. Second, keep sanitized. We are serving food and I want everything to be clean and your workstation spotless. Third, follow the recipe. I have no problems with innovation but you have to run it through me first. I know you used to be head chef of your own restaurant, but here you're my assistant chef. You follow what I say. Is that clear?"

Whitney nodded.

"Good. Do you have any questions?"

Whitney just shook her head, saying no. She can't seem to form words anymore. She doesn't know what's gotten into her.

"Communication is important in a kitchen. I can't have someone who can't speak."

Whitney flushed tomato red. This woman has a certain effect on her and she just can't form coherent words.

"I have no questions, che-.. Heather."

Heather smiled. She finds it cute that she is making this girl blush and she wonders how she would look like, with just an apron on. She smiles and decided to have fun with her new assistant chef. As she was teaching Whitney the house specialties, she was intentionally brushing off her hands against Whitney's back, getting her breasts too close, and showing her ass as she bends over; small gestures which she thinks will make it quite obvious that she wants her.

Whitney has been noticing the gentle brushes and bumps her boss are making. She must admit she is a little confused but if she would read into it, she thinks Heather is flirting with her. She must admit she is getting turned on, and so when Heather reached out for something across the counter, Whitney knew she had to reach for this woman and just take her there. When their eyes met, Whitney saw the hunger and lust in Heather's eyes and so she reached for her, cupped her face and kissed her without hesitation.

Heather was caught off guard by what her assistant did, she was enjoying the flirting she was doing and she did not expect this. She likes it though and her body is responding eagerly into the kiss. She kissed back and she pulled Whitney closer to her, their tongues fighting for dominance as their kiss become more heated and more passionate. They were tearing at each other's clothes and in a matter of seconds they were both naked.

"Put the apron on? I was imagining you wearing only that and I want to know if my imagination got it right," Heather said softly.

Whitney smiled at Heather's confession and put the apron on. She then reached for Heather and lifted her onto the counter, kissing her ear, down her neck and onto the side of her face. Her lips grazing soft skin, making its way to Heather's perfectly shaped breasts. She teased each hard nipple until she covered each mound with her mouth, sucking on them soft then going harder. This elicited a few gasps and moans from Heather and that made Whitney more excited and eager to please. She kept on kissing and slowly she made her way to Heather's waiting pussy. She stopped and nuzzled Heather's clit, teasing it with her tongue. Then she softly licked those pussy lips making them wetter.

Heather was gasping and moaning with each movement of Whitney's tongue. She was getting so aroused by the sensation and her body is screaming for more. She gasped when she felt something cold inside her. What was that she thought? She looked at Whitney and saw her holding a tray of ice. Heather has never had ice in her pussy before, and she likes it. She saw Whitney pushing ice cubes in her pussy and she felt ice and fingers fucking her nice and slow. Heather can't help but grab the edge of the kitchen counter as she felt Whitney's mouth on her clit sucking it hard and biting it. She felt compelled to wrap her legs around Whitney's shoulders, trapping that pretty head in between her legs. Her whole is body responding eagerly, moving and grinding against Whitney's mouth. Heather can feel herself nearing orgasm when Whitney suddenly stopped. She opened her eyes and she saw Whitney grabbing a spatula and with one swift motion turned her around, making her lay face down on the kitchen counter.

Whitney never thought of having this kind of sex on her first day at work, and she is not complaining. As she made Heather bend over for her, she used the spatula to hit those ass cheeks hard, eliciting a loud gasp from Heather. She continued hitting 'til the cheeks are red and then she forcefully spread Heather's legs making her open further. She softly kissed those apple shaped ass and slowly licked its opening, making Heather moan in anticipation. She licked and teased that tight ass and gently pushed in two fingers as her other hand made its way to Heather's pussy, sliding in two fingers at the same time. She worked on both holes at a fast paced manner, bumping her body onto Heather's ass and making her moan loudly. Her screams filling in the whole restaurant. As Whitney made a few more thrusts, she felt Heather's body shake and writhe in pleasure as waves of orgasm hit her.

"Ohhh god! You're amazing," Heather said.

"And you're delicious," Whitney replied.

They looked at each other and saw the time. They have an hour left before the other staff get in the restaurant.

Heather smiled. "Well, you better clean up the mess you made,' she said.

"And I want you, here, the same time tomorrow," Heather said before she picked up her clothes got dressed and left the kitchen.

Whitney was left all alone in the kitchen with just an apron on thinking, she has definitely made the right decision of coming here.