Lock down

It has been 5 days now, since the city has been on lock down. There's this virus spreading and containment and isolation is the only way to keep it from infecting more. Beth, and her girlfriend have got nothing to do but to stay home. Luckily they have enough groceries to last a few weeks, so no need for them to get out of the house. It's been really crazy but there's an upside to it. It has been a while since the two girls have spent time together. Both are always busy with work and this lock down is really good for the couple, and their sex life.

"Babe, why are you up so early?" Beth asked, as she stretched her arms while sitting on the bed.

"I made you breakfast," Faith said as she placed the tray of food on the bedside stand.

"Awww. You're so sweet. What did you make for me?"

"Your favorite. Pancakes with butter, syrup and chocolate chips on top."

"That's delicious babe and really sweet of you."

"Anything for my sweetness."

"You can be corny, you know."

"Corny, but sexy."

As Faith said this, she slowly leaned in to give her girlfriend a soft kiss, but Beth pulled her closer deepening the kiss. Both women are now fighting for dominance, as their kiss grew heated by the second. Faith sucked on her girlfriend's lower lip, biting it a little forcing Beth to open wider and let her in. After 10 minutes of their tongues colliding the women stopped to catch their breaths. 

Faith suddenly had a thought, she remembered the syrup that she had just brought in.

"Wanna have some fun?" Faith asked her girlfriend.

"Ohh what do you have in mind?"

Just as Beth said this, Faith stood up and went over to the bedside stand and looked at the tray she had brought. She took the bottle of syrup and showed it to her girlfriend who is now widely spread on the bed.

"Ohh i see that you are ready, babe."

"Of course I am."

Faith moved swiftly and is now kneeling on the bed, with Beth right underneath her. She opened the bottle of syrup and gently poured it on each of Beth's breasts. She moved her head down and her tongue started to lick the syrup off, sucking hard on each breast, nibbling and biting each erect nipple making them harder.

"Hhhhmmm you taste good babe."

"Ohhhhh yeah?"

Faith started pouring more syrup on Beth's breasts, down to her belly, her belly button and on top of her shaved pussy. She then made her way down Beth's body licking every inch of her skin and cleaning off any trace of the syrup. As she reached Beth's pussy she can smell the sweet scent of syrup mixed with her girlfriend's pussy juice. She can see how Beth is yearning for her, so she licked the syrup off and started sucking on the throbbing clit. Eliciting a soft moan from her girlfriend. She then slid her tongue inside Beth's pussy pushing gently, moving inward in a slow and fast motion.

Faith felt Beth's body arching upward, hips grinding, meeting every thrust of her tongue. She gently pushed her two fingers inside Beth's pussy, as her tongue continue to suck and bite on the clit.

"Ohh babe. That feels so good."

Beth is aching for more, as she arched her body upwards and push Faith's head into her core. She felt Faith push her ass a little higher, exposing her even more. She then felt her girlfriend's tongue making its way to her ass, licking her. She felt a cold liquid drip around her ass hole, and she realized Faith has poured some syrup on there too.

"Ohhhh fuck."

Beth can feel her girlfriends tongue pushing inside her ass, deeper and deeper, and as her ass is being tongue fucked, she can feel four fingers now pushing into her. She can feel the fingers sinking deep inside her, reaching her wall. She pushes her body upward, aching for more. Her pussy tightening on Faith's fingers. She is feeling too much pleasure right now and she knows that any moment she will explode. She felt Faith's thumb push in her ass, and that is enough to bring her to the edge.

"Ohhhhh fuck baaabeee. I'm cumming!" Beth moaned and screamed, as she reached full orgasm.

"Hhhmmm you taste so good in the morning babe."

"This lock down will make us sex addicts." Beth said.

"Ohh will it? That is not a bad thing." With that Faith went back to her girlfriend's pussy, both of them forgetting about breakfast.

The couple probably had 17 more rounds that day, well who is counting anyway.