Roommates

It has been a tiring day for me and all I want is to have a nice warm bath when I get home. I also hope that my roommate is not in, with her boyfriend. I want to have the apartment all to myself. Cause ever since Jen met this guy, they were at it like rabbits.

As I walked into the apartment it was really dark, and quiet. For a second I thought the universe heard my wish and granted it, but I was wrong. As I neared my room, I heard soft moans coming out of Jen's room.

"Oh god yes, mmm, feels so good, Ohh."

"Great, they're at it again," I thought. To my surprise though, Jen's alone. I can see through the small crack of her door. She's got her fingers deep inside her pussy.

To be honest the sight of her made me felt aroused and I know that I shouldn't be listening to Jen as she masturbated, cause that's private. Yet, I can't help it. She sounded so hot and so I slipped my pants off and stepped to the corner of the doorway so I could hear a little better. My fingers traveled down my belly and I waited for a few more moments.

"Oh fuck, mmm, yes, oh, oh..." the sound of Jen's voice got me so turned on and it was obvious that she was reaching her own climax.

I could wait no longer so I slipped my hand down further until I felt the pulsing little bud of pleasure slippery beneath my fingertips. I have never been this wet as far as I could ever remember. I was unable to focus on anything but slipping my hands in my dampened panties. The full lips between my legs were slick with juices and I couldn't wait another second. I spread my legs slightly and slipped two fingers inside my tight little opening. My thumb automatically went to caress my clit and in the next instant I was already on the brink of an intense orgasm. I closed my eyes because of the intense pleasure I was feeling, that I didn't notice Jen standing beside me.

"Need help?" I heard her say.

Before I could react she had slipped her fingers in my panties and pushed my back to the wall. She pulled down the straps on my tank top and immediately stuck her tongue out and traced little circles around my erect nipples. Jen knows I'm bisexual and sometimes we would flirt around, but I never imagined we would end up in this position right now.

I pushed Jen back and I looked into her eyes. I pulled her tank top off and pushed her panties down to her ankles and she stepped out of them. I leaned down to her and ran my tongue over her lips. I've always wanted to taste her and now it's happening.

As my tongue slipped over her lips I felt her fingers slip against my pussy lips and then push her middle finger inside. Her fingers plunged into my depth. I stopped her once more and then led her to her bedroom. Once there I spun around and cupped her face, lightly kissing her, teasing her lips with my tongue before making my way inside. I reached up and took each of Jen's breasts in my hands and pushed the big orbs of flesh together. Breaking the kiss I leaned down and sucked a nipple into my mouth as my other hand slid between her thighs, feeling her getting wet again.

"Let's lay down," Jen said.

I crawled across her bed and then turned to face her. As I did I brushed my fingers to her clit. I didn't need anymore foreplay before I feasted on her waiting pussy. I stuck my tongue out as Jen lay back. I slid my tongue between the pink fleshy folds of her pussy. The amount of juices between her legs let me know that she was indeed aroused and ready for me. I swung myself over her and as soon as her pussy was within an inch of my face I grabbed her hips and pulled her down. Spiraling my tongue past the delicate lips of her pussy and slipping my tongue into the pink within. I ran my fingers up and down the backs of her legs and slid my tiny little fingers finally around her throbbing clit.

"MMmmmmm", she moaned as she writhed in her moment of lust. My fingers as well as my tongue were now probing the depths of her and I knew that within the next instant she would be cumming.

"Make me cum right now Eli, you're eating my pussy so well," she moaned.

I slid my tongue and fingers as deep as they would go. Then I slid a finger gently against her ass and softly pushed until it was deep inside. I fingered both holes fast and hard directing my tongue to her clit as she came in ecstasy.

We spent the night having multiple rounds and now I understand why her boyfriend couldn't get enough of her. This night would definitely not be the only one for the both of us.