The Project

Dianne is your typical class A student. Always on top of her class, always part of the student body and always the go to girl of every student and teacher on campus.

She may not be the hottest cheerleader nor the geekest gleek, but everybody loves her. Her best friend on the other hand, is quite her opposite. Mia was your typical shy girl in class. No one notices her except for her best friend and she has no complaints about it. They have been friends since they were both wearing diapers and now that they're in college, nothing has really changed....

Except maybe for the fact that Mia, has secretly loved her best friend since junior high and now, she wants to tell Dee (Dianne) about it. Dianne knows that Mia is gay, and she still loves her despite that. They don't really talk much about the girls Mia dated but Dee knows her best friend had her share of heart breaks.

Mia was planning on telling Dee about her feelings tonight. She is sleeping over for the project they are working on together. Mia thinks that if she won't do it tonight, she may never have the chance to do it, at all.

While they were busy drafting the paper they were working on, Mia's mind is going blank. All she could think of is how pretty Dee is. Tonight she is wearing a black spaghetti strap top, and gray shorts. She has her purple glasses on and she has never looked any hotter.

"Hey Mia! Are you okay? You look spaced out?" Dee said.

" Yeah. I'm fine. Just thinking," Mia replied.

"Let me help you with that," Dee said. She leaned across the bed towards Mia, the strap of her top falling off. Exposing the top of her breast.

"Okay," Mia said as she moved to the side so that Dee can sit beside her. As Mia was looking at Dee's exposed nape, she can't help it but put one hand on Dee's back and started stroking it. Dee closed her eyes for a sec and let out a sigh. 

"This part here is horribly disorganized," she then pressed the delete key.

"Hey!" Mia yelped, not believing she'd just lost half her work. The shock had jolted her away from the moment of physical contact, even as her pussy was starting to drip with wetness.

Dee began to type. As she did, Mia's left hand started drifting over her ass;

Dee drew a sharp breath. Why is she feeling this way towards her best friend. This can't be happening. She was starting to be wet now, and all the more she became determined to keep typing.

When Mia started lifting the hem of Dee's shorts, exposing the whole of Dee's apple shaped ass, Dee had to close her eyes, feeling Mia's hand beginning to caress it. She shook her head, willed herself to keep typing even as Mia grabbed the fabric of her panties and pulled them up into her ass, and then began squeezing her exposed cheek.

"You missed a semicolon there," Mia said without missing a beat, and Dee felt her breath so close to her ear, sending a sensation down to her pussy.

"Thanks," Dee said silently. She was so turned on but so confused of what was happening so she decided to keep going. However, when Mia pulled the other half of her panties into the cleft of her ass, she needed to stop typing; she needed to calm down from all the stimulation. As she sat there, eyes closed, Mia began caressing the wet fabric between her legs, and the hairy skin around it.

Mia removed her hand from Dee's crotch and used it to pull down the strap of Dee's top to expose her right breast. Dee began typing again.

"Best slip all that shit off your arms, don't want it to get in the way of your typing," Mia said teasingly as she helped Dee out of her top. Dee was now naked from the waist up. She still can't understand what is happening but she does not want it to end. All she can think of is her best friend, how beautiful she is; How perfect her curves are; and how she is making her feel inside. Butterflies and all sort of sensations she has never felt before.

Mia's hand started working its way down Dee's back, over her ass, and down towards her crotch. She began stroking Dee's clit lightly, and Dee had to stop typing. As she did, Mia stopped stroking.

Dee looked at Mia with a burning passion in her eyes.

"Just stroke my clit." 

Mia's fingers worked their way back down to Dee's clit, soaked with her juices now. She got up from where she was, standing over Dee and grabbing the waistband of Dee's panties. With one motion, she pulled them off, exposing Dee's dark pubic hair and her slick shiny cunt. Mia got on the bed, behind Dee, kneeling and spreading Dee's legs farther apart. Dee moaned as Mia leaned over her, reaching one hand underneath her to grab her tit.

Mia ground against Dee's ass and rolled Dee's stiff nipple between her fingers. Dee longed for Mia to fuck her, but she didn't want to ask for it.

Mia smiled as she started working her hand back down Dee's body, to find her wet pussy. Mia put two fingers into her and worked in and out, faster and faster. As Dee was moaning in pleasure, Mia added a third finger, pumping in and out and circling Dee's clit with her thumb as Dee stuck her ass up in the air desperately.

Mia started pumping harder, pushing her hips against Dee's, fucking her faster and faster.

"Don't stop, fuck my pussy!" Dee shouted. Mia felt all the passion inside her as she moved inside Dee; when she noticed Dee was rubbing her own clit, she started rubbing her own. It was swollen and sensitive, and she fucked harder. Then inexplicably, she hesitated, then pulled out and flipped Dee over. She pushed her hand into Dee again, and started fucking her as Dee's sounds got louder and louder.

"Fuck, yes!! Fuck! Fuck me Mia!" Dee shouted.

For that moment Mia forgot Dee was her best friend. She fucked her hard and the two of them came hard, spasming and grabbing each other, letting the warmth spread from their pussies into the rest of their bodies.

They silently lay in bed after having the sex of their lives. 

Mia slowly looked at Dee and said, "I have always loved you Dee. Always." 

Dee leaned in and kissed Mia with all the love she can give.