| 00 |

3rd POV

'This is it.'

In Battle Centre A, there were rows and columns of towering citizen buildings, from large to small. To say the least, the large expanse of terrain was the exact carbon copy of a common city where villains could pop up and stir havoc. A gargantuan metallic door obstructed the way inside, preventing a crowd excited teenagers waiting for it to slide wide open with bated breaths.

[Surname] [Name] stood timidly close to the coach that had brought her to the area, a pile of skittishness bubbling inside the pit of her stomach. Her hands were slick with sweat and her teeth chattered; her chest swarmed with anxiousness.

Surrounding her were unfamiliar faces, and she expected that of course. It was U.A.'s official entrance exam after all and it was definite that there would be foreign faces poking out from here and there. She clenched her fists, knuckles whitening from her tight grasp.

A few expressions were thrilled and confident, ready to pummel anything to the hard, solid ground and others were worried, anxiety radiating off of them in rays.

[Name] was amongst the latter, her chest rising and falling in a fast pace.

'Aah, I wasn't so nervous yesterday so what's the big deal right now?' She mused. 'Whatever the exam is, I hope we're not fighting anything... But from what I've heard from the previous years, there was a lot of combat involved.'

During half of the briefing with the examiner, [Name] had vanished into thin air, wandering around in the large halls of the prestigious school for the sole purpose of finding the bathroom. She needed to calm her nerves down, and that resulted in her missing out on the whole 'this-is-what-is-going-to-happen-in-the-exam-so-listen-attentively' speech. Thus the reason for her extreme panic.

A loud beep resounded throughout the area. [Name] leaped a bit in fright at the alarming sound, her shoulders rigid with tension. In less than a second the crowd of teens sped forward in alacrity, bursting through the door as they vaulted inside with their Quirks in activation; tearing past each other.

With her right fist against her chest, [Name] bounced on her feet and dashed inside, her [h/c] locks blowing into the wind as she bolted after them. Other candidates had skid to a halt upon entering, some venturing off into separate directions and others conversing with their friends to perhaps create some sort of plan.

But [Name] had no absolute idea on where to head.

... Until a menacing screech reverberated, the unbearable noise causing the ground to shake due to the tremor.

Three multi-coloured lights blared brightly, the sound of metal clanging against metal beating the eardrums of the candidates'. An ominous feeling seemed to wash over [Name], biting hard on her lower lip in rising anticipation.

'I hate fighting...'

Instantaneously, a pair of mosaic wings erupted from her back, slightly tearing the fabric of her [f/c] tank top as they fluttered vividly with life. A pair of antenna sprouted from her forehead, her skin morphing into a lighter glow.

'This butterfly's got work to do.'

With her arms outstretched, [Name] planted a hefty step forward and ascended into flight, her body wavering side to side as she soared upwards.

She was airborne with a content smile slapping her face, the wind lifting her high up. All her worries disappeared in mere moments as she dominated the air, her metamorphic wings flapping as they propelled her forward.