| 02 |

2nd POV

Flamboyant emerald eyes locked with lustrous [e/c] ones; a sinister smile against a terrified frown, sweat profusely poured down your neck in anxiousness.

Hovering in mid air, you slapped the black haired teen's hand away and furrowed your brows in a glower.

"Huh, acting all tough now," he snarled like a hound, flashing his refined canines.

"What's your deal with me?" You inquired. "We don't even know each other!"

"I don't need a flippin' reason to beat you to a pulp!"

A tremendous blast of wind spiraled him forward with a bounce, a hissing sound whizzing in the wind as he charged towards you. Eliciting a tiny yelp, your mosaic wings fluttered in response and you set off into the air, scarcely evading the teen's attack that took you by surprise.

A faint, yellow glow enveloped your frame as you zoomed by in alacrity, racing past the towering clay walls Cementoss had created; but you knew you were not safe from harm's way. Immediately, your antennae perked up and you sensed the impending hatred drawing near. You clicked your tongue, clearly focused on fleeing than winning a good rank in class.

The air pressure surrounding you seemed to intensify and the ferocity of the gale was obstructing your flight, your mobility slowly faltering as a result.

'It's only the first day and I already have an enemy!'

Alarmingly, a spike jutted out of the ground directly below you, the tip scraping your ankle as you tried to dodge.

It placed a lot of strain on your mind and body to focus on several unfavourable stimuli simultaneously and to prevent the heavy toll crashing down on you, you decided to focus your total attention on the black haired teen.

He was like a speeding projectile; smashing into the clay walls as if they were nothing, rock particles plummeting towards the ground.
With one of his hands outstretched, he projected a wave of particles in your direction with the wind, a wide, content grin spreading all the way to his ears.

But you weren't going to let him get his way.

In splitting seconds, your mosaic wings expanded into a larger, dissected shape, the striking colour azure blue coating the two flaps; and with one single beat, the rock particles changed trajectory and were sent hurtling back at the teen with a greater force.

He raised his hand in defense, a gale breaking the particles into crestfallen pieces. A cloud of dust formed, shielding your peripheral vision as you floated with more equilibrium with your large wings waggling.

"You seriously," you distinctly discerned amidst the smoke, "piss me off!!"

In less than a moment, you were nosediving headfirst to the domain floor below, an exasperated gasp escaping the crevices of your white teeth as something heavy rammed into your stomach. Your wings retracted involuntarily, your vision a blur as white dots painted the scenery surrounding you.

Never were you kicked out of the sky—your rightful territory-before, and it left such a bitter and coppery taste in your mouth. You were plummeting.

And you definitely knew what awaited.

Howbeit, your small frame ceased to collide with the firm ground as you were now dangling in mid air, your ponytail flailing to the side as something sticky yet warm to the touch wrapped tightly around your abdomen.

Bright pink tentacles coiled around you like binding rope, and strangely enough, you knew who they belonged too.

Baffled, your [e/c] orbs snapped towards a frowning Tamaki atop a clay wall, his right hand outstretched in front of him as his fingers extended out as wiggling tentacles. He positioned himself properly, his shoes stoutly digging into the flat surface of the wall and with a careful yank, he swung you to his side, erupting into a fit of stutters as he seized hold of you.