| 04 |

2nd POV

With your brows knitting together, your glittery [e/c] orbs scanned the suit laid out in front of you.

A few days prior the first day of entering U.A., you had whipped up a simple sketch of your hero costume and eagerly emailed it to the department, euphoria igniting inside of you like a lit candle. At that time you were brimming with gaiety and it was an understatement to say that you weren't feeling the familiar tingling sensation of happiness-it turned out exactly how you wished for it to be.

The department noted down every single detail; from the smooth lining of the skintight body suit that would aid with flexibility, to the minor spiral designs decorating the plain, white skirt. The short skirt was detachable, and all you had to do was wrap it around your waist with a tiny clasp of a button clip.

The skintight suit hugged your form as you slipped into it with ease; it was shaded in magenta purple with two straight lines cutting through the fabric, leaving portion of your back bare to provide enough space (and to prevent possible ripping) to sprout your mosaic wings. It was sleeveless, and white cuffs with a streak of magenta ran along the snow colour.

Pinching the skirt on, you admired the suit even further as it travelled all the way down to your ankles before it angled straight to the ring round your index toes. You flung your translucent purple goggles on your head before clipping a relatively large pouch onto your skirt and with that, you were ready-ready to face the onslaught of any potential enemy.

"Oh my goodness! You look like a fairy!" An unfamiliar voice burst, a sudden ecstatic tone drumming your ears.

A teen with cascading, long blue hair bounced on her feet as she flung her hands on your shoulders, shaking your stature like a maracas. "No, like seriously! You look so adorable!"

"U-Um," you squeaked, unable to properly register her words as she continuously shook you.

"Oh, my bad," she immediately stopped, intertwining her fingers together. "I'm Hadou Nejire-class 1-B. Nice to meet you."

"[S]-[Surname] [Name]," you uttered, composing yourself after the violent shake.

It had been a while since you experienced such jubilant energy and it was a bit stressing to say the least, considering how you never mingled with the raucous bunch back at middle school as you preferred to enjoy your own company. You did have friends, but not the clingy and close type.

The only people you had conversed with upon arriving to U.A. were Mirio and Tamaki, your mind incapable of labeling them as friends for the meantime.

Howbeit, you were extremely grateful that they spent lunch with you, the limited hour full of giggles and the grim groans elicited by Tamaki.

And you were currently astonished at the brimming person before you.

"[Name]-chan! Can I call you that? You know, I'm so excited for our heroics class!" She erupted like a volcano. "Hey [Name]-chan, what do you think we're gonna do?"

"S-Slow down..." you mindlessly blurted out.

"Whoops! My bad again! So is it okay if I can call you [Name]-chan? You can call me Nejire-chan in return!"

"N-Nejire-chan." Her first name bounced off your tongue with dryness-calling people by their first names out of the blue was certainly new to you. "I don't think I'd mind but-"

"Great! We're going to be such good friends," she jingled, happiness scribbled all over her facial features.

"I-Is it okay if I drop the 'chan' with your name... I don't really feel comfortable..." you mumbled, timidly rubbing your left arm.