| 03 |

3rd POV

A series of quizzical sighs pealed.

Tamaki—with his fingers intertwined and legs crossed—peered at Mirio from the side, an uneasy expression drawn on his face. The tall blonde held a puzzled look, knitting his brows in a deep abyss of thought.

The dark-haired teen knew what his friend was beating himself over in his mind and he too felt a swirl of dread fasten knots in the pit of his stomach. The situation with [Name] and Haru continuously replayed down their memory lanes like a broken tape recorder, and no matter how hard they shook their heads to forget, the sense of melancholy still clung to the mood.

Mirio didn't like it one bit either.

But [Name] had brushed it off with a distant, shoulder shrug, so should they simply leave the issue unscathed?

"H-Hey Mirio," Tamaki spoke, snapping the blonde out of his hazy stupor. "S-Should we report it?"

Mirio heaved a lofty sigh, crossing his arms across his chest in a stern manner. "I don't know. I don't want to complicate things further for [Surname]-san."

"B-But... what if it's bullying? Y-You know how things turn out when it comes to that," resumed Tamaki, brows creasing. "Y-You know I've had my share of it in the past... and it wasn't exactly good."

The blonde let his friend's words plant their roots in his mind; he despised it when people, who think they're high and mighty sitting on a grand, golden throne, thought lowly of others, and he particularly disliked people similar to Haru—his haughty attitude, even if Mirio barely knew him, lit the wrong fiery spark. Tamaki had filled him the details regarding the course battle and he found it very unsettling.

Nevertheless, what could he do? [Name] certainly didn't want them to dwell on the issue.

"Mirio..."

"Ah, I know, Tamaki." Mirio bit his lip, a coppery taste lightly tickling his taste buds. "I think we should talk to [Surname]-san about this first and listen to what she has to say. I can't really think of anything else right now."

The dark haired teen's grim frown lifted into a small, bent smile. "Yeah."

"Aha! Now get up from there and start training; you didn't just come to my place to lounge around, did you? Let's have a little spar."

"R-Right."

"Did you eat plenty of takoyaki this morning?"

"Plenty."

***

Incandescent light peered through the transparent windows of class 1-A, Cementoss with a literature book in his left hand as he directed the class' attention to the board, reciting a few cheesy poetry lines from a text.

Normally [Name] would be jotting down notes during the lesson but the light rain shower outside said otherwise; the temperature was warm and humid—and she could faintly smell the damp scent of nature outside the closed classroom. However, the light was forever gruelling as it bounced off the glass.

Exhausted and shuffling in plain boredom, [Name] craned her head to the left, eyeing a certain dark-haired teen squint at his textbook in a bemusing way. Tamaki appeared to be in a pickle, his shoulders slouching further as he pondered. It was a bit amusing to observe his awkward behaviour, and how he would easily squirm at the slightest things.

But [Name] wasn't one to judge, as she knew she held tiny tendencies to do the same thing.

The school bell chimed melodiously with a jingle, a jubilant expression littered on several faces.