[Intro Page]

Hello! I'm Jelly-zero and I'm the author of this Amajiki Tamaki x Reader fic—I hope you enjoy this slow burn, but before you start, to avoid any confusion in the later chapters, I will give a brief description of reader's Quirk:

EDIT 22/12/2021: Hey, Jelly-zero here! Just a fair warning: I wrote this story when I was like 15 so expect lots of purple prose and flowery descriptions (plus some weird-ass sentence structures) because my dumbass thought that it was good writing, and clunky dialogue 'cause writing dialogue is super hard (how does one speak???). The plot is far from perfect and I made it up along the way but hey, nothing's perfect. So I hope you guys still enjoy reading and have fun!

EDIT 01/07/22: Hi, popping out again just to say I don't police comments so please be kind and civil to each other ^^ If you'd like to support me I've recently made a kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jellyzero. Feel free to follow me there as well!

Character Profile [Edited]

Name: [Surname] [Name]
Age: 15 y/o
Class: 1-A

Quirk: "Metamorphosis"

This Quirk enables the user to undergo partial metamorphosis into a butterfly. The user gains similar aspects of a butterfly, for example a pair of wings for flight and a pair of antennae for sensitivity.

There are three different stages of metamorphosis:

The first stage: The user has a pair of simple mosaic wings for mobility in air. This is the standard form during combat and mobility where the user is able to secrete powder through the pores on their palms to paralyse opponents. Paralysis duration: 10-15 minutes (imagine the move Stun Spore from Pokémon)

The second stage: The user's pair of mosaic wings transform into an azure-blue colour with bigger, dissected patterns. The wings become much larger for mobility in air and the user is able to create gusts of wind to prevent predators from closing in. User is usually reminded of a "blue butterfly" in this stage.

The third stage: The user creates a protective cocoon layer around themselves as a defense mechanism. If harmful external stimuli are detected and pose a threat to the user, the cocoon is able to release a sheet of paralysis powder to deter predators. Duration: 5 minutes

Drawbacks:

-fatigue

-headaches

-sore back

-prone to climate-like Quirks, fire/heat and water (flying is a no-go when wings are soggy)

That's it! I hope you enjoy this story ^_^ Happy Reading!