Chapter 10-Prince and Princesses

Super short chapter but I just had to get it out there...Hope you like it! Dedication goes to my 200th fan! MarisolLopez2

Pic of Nic's parents' house on the side------------------------------------------------>

================================================================

Chapter 10

Ria POV

As I was going to turn around I went to grab the clothes I threw on his bed and he dropped those black silk pajama pants. Holy mother of all that’s holy, not that I’ve seen naked men before but no way do they all look like this creature in front of me now. I couldn’t stop the awed gasp that escaped my lips. He froze when he heard it and turned to face me. The front view was more insane than the backside…and let me tell you he has one fine bubble butt, strong legs, his back is like a muscle building commercial models. But the front view of lil Dom was jaw dropping. If they are all that big how do they fit inside of a woman’s body down there. Being a virgin I sure don’t know much about sex but I would say he definitely has all the right equipment.

“Shit,” he said bolting me out of my ogling. I spun so fast on my heels I am surprised I didn’t fall.

“Dom, I am so sorry I was…I was just gonna grab those clothes on my way out. I didn’t expect you to move so quickly. I am so sorry,” I said with my scarlet face so ashamed because I had called him Dom because I was thinking about his member’s nickname I had given it.  All I could do was look at the floor as I made my way to the bathroom to put the dirty clothes away. Once in the bathroom I looked in the mirror. I seen a naked man…no I seen a naked man that is beyond scorching…I don’t even think the devil would let him into Hades. Maybe I could just stay in the bathroom for like ever. Only minutes later Nic knocks on the door.

Instead of answering him I opened the door. “Nic I am so sorry I really didn’t mean to see. I promise and I am so embarrassed I-,” he interrupted me by putting his finger to my lips.

“It was an accident Ria. It’s okay we will just pretend that didn’t happen. Everything is cool,” he tells me. Dominic the awful was comforting me and trying to help me. In response I just give him a small smile. Because I cannot agree to forget what I saw when it is branded into my every thought. Maybe being a 20 year old virgin isn’t such a good idea. It’s just with everything I went through with Gerald I couldn’t see any guy I was willing to let touch me like that. Although, now…it’s like I am different. I want this…I want Dominic. As we made our way to his parents house I kept thinking of just what possibilities there were that lil Dom could do to me. I bet he is a talented lover. Oh, crap I forgot he was talking all sweet to someone on the phone. What if he already has someone?

By the time I had finished panicking about his being taken we were at his parents’ home. It reminded me so much of my home growing up. His parents live in a small neighborhood with white picket fence one after another. When we pulled into his driveway I was pleasantly surprised. His home looked homey not like that mansion I lived at, one could never really call a place like that home.

His home was a two story house. It had stone work on the bottom and green siding on the top level. It had one of those cute bay windows in the front of the house. We got out of the car and Nic held open the white gate for me to go on through. As we approached the door I couldn’t help but notice the lattice and flowers that climbed up each side of the front door and hung over the front door as well. On each side of the door were white planter boxes with small shrubbery trees in them. It was the kind of yard that a person actually took care of their self no need for a fancy gardener. I love this place already. Dominic is so lucky to have a place like this to come to.