Chapter 14-Glocks and the princess

Whoa two uploads in one day! Yeah, I just felt it today I guess. Enjoy and let me know if you hate me at the end buwhahaha

=====================================================================

Chapter 14

Nic's POV

It has used up every ounce of willpower I have to stand here rooted to this very spot waiting for my boys to show up. Walking away from the dilapidated house out of hearing range I pushed my ear piece.

"This is officer Rimero I am going in for a closer look...no radio transmissions unless there is an officer down...I repeat no radio transmissions," I turn my radio off because I know the next transmission is going to be my commanding officer telling me to back off and wait. He will try to rationalize with me that if I bust in the house I will be endangering her life more so than waiting until the situation is under control. Good thing I dressed appropriately in my swat black fatigues and my face has black face paint on it to camouflage me in the cover of the trees.

Cautiously, I ninja my way to the back yard where two men were standing outside the back door. Damn that entry is cut off for sure. I was about to turn around and sneak to the side of the house when they started talking.

"Sh*t man, have you seen that new trick Spike brought tonight?" man #1 asked.

"Hell ya, man I hope he gets tired of that ass soon. I'm gonna tap that until she can't move," man #2 replied.

"Get in line man! Spider already said he had dibs on seconds. Man I will give my cut of this week's profit for a piece of that. Spike always goes out about 10:00 I am going to slip in his room and hit that before he gets back," man #1 says.

"Dude Spike will stomp a mud hole in your ass," man # 2 says.

"Nah, man I will just tell him she was getting out of hand and had to be punished," man # 1 says. I couldn't listen to anymore of their ramblings about Ria or I would use the Glock pistol I have and kill them both and then all of the gangsters will be out here.

Making my way around the side of the house I found a window. Peeking in I realize it's a bathroom. Testing the window I find it to be unlocked so I slip the window up careful to not make a sound. The bathroom door was shut so I listened through the door to see if I could hear anyone in the adjoining room.

What I heard made see red, blood red...I heard someone groan. Then I heard a button pop and then a zipper. In sync with the zipper sound I opened the door hoping it wouldn't creak. The sight in front of me brought back all my training in a flash wave. He would die. A man, that I recognize from the bust Ria got arrested at, was currently pulling her shorts off of her.

Using my ninja skills once again I stepped up to the bed without notice because I was behind him and Ria's beautiful eyes were shut tight, thank God. I don't want her to see anything bad ever. Ever so slowly I watched as he dropped her shorts to the side of the bed, as he was doing this I pulled my knife out of the sheath at my calf. Then he took his hand on each side of her lacy white panties as he started to rip them I pulled his head back with my hand over his mouth and slit his throat from one ear to the other and flung him into the floor.

When Ria felt his body weight removed from the bed her eyes snapped open full of fear and dread. Her eyes met mine and I motioned for her to be quiet as I dug through the dead man's pockets, finally I pulled the handcuff key out and made my way to unlock the cuffs from her delicate wrist. She nodded and stood to her knees on the bed and hugged herself to me. As she hugged me I whispered into her ear, "We are going to get you out the bathroom window. You are going to run through the forest until you find the highway. Officers will be there waiting for you." She shook her head no with tears in her eyes. It broke my heart in two.