Chapter 16-Loverboy and a Blonde

Not sure when my next upload will be, I am having some major writer's block...So this is all I have right now. ENJOY and COMMENT Please. wish it was longer

======================================================

Chapter 16

Ria’s POV

When I woke up I felt like I had been hit by a wrecking ball with spikes. Opening my eyes I see Nic sitting in a chair sleeping. Why wouldn’t he be in his bed? He probably has his reasons, but he is going to be sore if he stays like that. Walking over I shake him but all he does is mumble in his sleep something about khaki’s and loafers. I giggle looking at his bad a** outfit and wonder what he dreams about that involves khakis and loafers. As I shake him again with my hand on his bicep I cannot help but notice just how buff he is in his black wife beater. Gosh, I am such a perv for a virgin. He finally looks at me through sleepy eyes, sleepy gorgeous eyes.

“Nic, help me get you to bed, okay?” I plead. He just nods apparently he is way too sleepy still to realize it’s me or that he should be freaking out that I am awake and he is not. He stands and stumbles from his tiredness while I try to steer him to his bed. His arm is wrapped around my waist as I walk beside him. This is the first time I realize I am practically in my underwear with just this thin robe around me. As he flounces down on the bed he still has a hold of my waist causing me to fall with him. He stirs in his sleepy state.

“God, you feel so good under my hands, so soft and beautiful…I love you” he trails off slowly. I stare at him dumbfounded I wonder if he is dreaming again. His faint snoring telling me in fact he is and what he said has no more to do with me than him dreaming about wearing khakis. I manage to finagle my way out of his grip so I can take a nice, hot bath. Which since my ‘incident’ I have been unable to do so, but what none of them know is I no longer want to die. I was being selfish and stupid that day. My parents would never want me to take my life.

Pouring cherry scented bath oil in the steaming water makes my mouth water and tints the water a burgundy color. Slipping into the scalding water is so relaxing. I have missed this so much. Not realizing I must have been tired myself because I fell asleep but awoke suddenly when there was yelling and the feeling of me being jerked out of the now chilly water. My eyes snapped open to a worried and pissed off Nic.

“God, Ria are you okay? Why the hell didn’t you wake me up? Did you take something? Your lips are turning blue and so are your fingernails. Why the hell is the water red?,” Nic yells at me as he checks me over for self-inflicted injuries.

“Nic I am fine. I didn’t take anything but a bath and the water is red from the oil I put in it. I guess I fell asleep in the tub but I am fine so you can stop freaking, okay,” I tell him. After I tell him I didn’t take anything his face looks relieved. He now looks…what? Uncomfortable would be my guess. Just now it is sinking in he pulled me out of the tub. Sh*t I am completely naked and in his arms. His neck snaps to the side to look away from my body. I scramble out of his arms to grab my towel and wrap myself in it.

“I-I’m really sorry I thought…I just thought you,” Nic stumbled around his words.

“Nic it’s totally fine. You thought I tried to do it again and you were trying to help. Besides it’s not like you haven’t seen me naked before, right?” I say trying to lighten the mood even though my face was probably no longer blue but bright red. He nodded his head mumbling words too low for me to understand and practically ran from the room. Okay embarrassment up like two thousand notches. I mean I know I am not Miss America but dang most guys would like to look at a naked girl. With Nic gone from the room I drop my towel and evaluate myself in the mirror.