Chapter 24

I have received more than one request for an update for Ria's story, which I am thrilled that yall want more :D. It is super short but I won't just write crap down and put it out here. I care about my characters so when I have little time you get a little part of the story...As always it's hot off the press! And I promise as soon as I get some free time I will write a longer chapter for yall because I love you so much!!!<3

Chapter 24

Ria’s POV

I started to get nervous as I watched him stutter and his words falter. My heart broke in two when I saw that he didn’t want to tell his parents about us. Tears began to blur my vision and I started to get out of my seat to excuse myself.

DOM’s POV

What do I tell my parents? I love Ria with all my being but does she want people to know? I would shout it from the roof tops but not if it made her uncomfortable. I looked over to her and noticed her eyes filling up with tears and had my answer. I straightened my shoulder and puffed my chest out and said, “Well if she’ll have me as her boyfriend it’s Ria.”

Ria’s POV

Everyone except for Dom and Tom gasped at the revelation including myself. Dom got out of his seat and came over dropping down to both of his knees to be eye level with me.

“You know that I love you Ria. When mom asked I didn’t know if you wanted me to tell anyone about my feelings for you. I don’t care what anyone thinks anymore…well anyone but you. You mean everything to me and I want you to give me a chance to really be with you. No sneaking around,” he said. Tears were falling from my eyes freely by this time. I nodded and hugged him so tight I’m surprised I didn’t hurt him. It’s been a long time since I have had someone who truly loved me.

“Son, I think we should talk in the other room,” Dom’s father said. Suddenly, I became very nervous. What if his parents don’t approve of us because of the whole protection detail being his job. Sitting at the table with Tom and Lucille was proving to be very nerve racking waiting for the two men to return. While I was ringing my hands together Lucille leaned over to still my hands.

“Thank you,” she said. My eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

“For what?” I asked incredulously.

“For making my baby boy happy again. It’s been so long since I have seen him look even okay but when that boy looked you in the eye and told you that he loved you I seen it again. My baby is back. When he lost Raffie it was like Raffie took part of Dominic with him. You gave my son back and I will never be able to thank you enough,” she said as she hugged me.

================================================================

Told ya it was short anyhow...as promised as soon as I get some free time which may not be anytime soon I will write a longer chapter for yall