Chapter 22-Jealousy and My Girl

WARNING some sexual material near the end of the chapter...So if ya be under 18 please do not read :)

Chapter 21

Ria’s POV

This was so much fun tonight. I felt so carefree and like a little kid again. Sitting here in the car while Brock is driving me back home I can’t help but notice how handsome he truly is. He looks so tough, so strong, and I just bet he knows how to hold a girl.

“So I was wondering since you had such a good time tonight if maybe we could be exclusive?” he asks me.

“Um…,” I try to pull words out but they just aren’t there yet.

“Look I have had some casual relationships with girls but now I’m a senior in college and I want to get more serious and I think you would be the perfect girl for me to do that with. You’re smart, witty, very beautiful, and you seem to have a really sweet personality,” he says.

“Look, this is all new to me. I haven’t really dated all that much and I need to take this slow. So for now I think we should still leave our options open to just date. I really can’t handle anymore than casual right now. I’m sorry,” I tell him and I feel like a right cad for it but I figure it’s better to be honest and upfront with him.

“Alright but you have just forced my hand. I will now have to unleash the force of my charms upon you. Don’t say you haven’t been warned my dear Ria. They have been known to topple the most stubborn of women to fall at my feet,” he said with a confident man sigh. I was so relieved that he took it so well I was afraid he would be angry with me. Instead he made it into a joke in order to make me feel better.

He walked around opening my door and offering me his hand to help me out of the car. As he walked me to the door he never let go of my hand.

“May I kiss you? I’ve thought of not much else tonight than what those soft, pink lips would taste like,” he asked. Instead of answering him I reached both hands out to grab the collar of his jacket and pulled him down to me and lightly kissed his lips.

“Whoa,” he said as I pulled away from him.

“Well, what’s the verdict?” I quirked.

“Way better than my imagination. Do I only get one?” he asked with his best puppy face.

“Well, if I gave you more than one you would have no incentive to call me back,” I laughed as I shut the door in his bewildered face. You know that teenage moment when the girl gets kissed and closes the door and leans against it with a content sigh, yeah that’s me right now.

  Nic’s POV

I sat here in the drive and watched their little exchange at the front door. Luckily, I had already dropped of talkative Tom. As Brock was making his way back down to the drive I jumped out of my truck and met him before he made it to his car.

“What the hell are you doing with her? You are nothing but a player!” I said to him.

“What the hell am I doing? I guess what you want to know is am I trying to get in her panties? Hell yeah I am but she’s more than that. She is what every guy is looking for. She’s not clingy, or self-absorbed, she looks killer in those tight jeans of hers, and she has a brain. I have a little test for a girl. I always ask on the first date if we can be exclusive if they say yes they are the clingy type that I want nothing to do with. I plan on becoming pro-football and I need a sexy ass wife that can handle me being gone without hassling me,” he tells me. Well at least his intentions are somewhat honorable. Until he said, “Oh and I am gonna tap that ass guaranteed by our third date man. If she’s good in bed I’m gonna ask her to marry me,” when he said this I lost all common control and fist on its own accord snapped to his face, twice.

“What the hell man?!” he asked me. Then he managed to get a jab in on my left eye. Damn it that’s going to leave a mark. Quickly I pinned him to his fancy car.

“You are going to get in your over-priced piece of shit car and you’re not going to call her for a second date,” as I said the last part I tightened my grip on him making him wince.

“Why do you even care man? You’re just the body guard!” he screeched out at me. So I tightened my grip almost to the point of breaking his arm. When he realized what I was doing he gave up fast.

“Alright man chill I won’t call her for another date,” he told me.

“Good,” I said as I let go of him roughly dropping him on his car.

Making my way into our bedroom I could smell her body soap thick in the air which meant she just got out of the shower. It smelled so dang good like flowers in the spring just after the rain. The bathroom door was open so I walked over to it and there she was in her white flowing night gown, hair wet from her shower, no make-up and she was brushing her teeth. I don’t think I had ever seen anything more beautiful.

“I’ll be right out Nic,” she said after she had rinsed the toothpaste from her mouth. When she turned to me her eyes widened.

“Oh my God Nic what happened to your eye?” she asked her voice laced with concern for me.

“Had a few words with ShitBrick before he left and it didn’t go so well,” I tell her. I swear I saw lasers shoot out of her eyes into mine.

“Why Nic? Why would you have words with him? He was a perfect gentleman all night! This is the first nice, normal date I have ever really been on and it was so much fun. What did he do wrong?” she yelled at me.

“He kissed my girl!” I yelled defensively before I could stop myself. She put each of her hands on the respective hip and cocked her whole body to the side while giving me an incredulous look. I had no idea how to make the words go back into my mouth. I had just screwed up.

“Really, your girl. A girl you don’t want and don’t care about as long as she is alive at the end of your shift?” she asked. She thinks I don’t want her! Those words just made me see red. What I did next I have no excuse for. I grabbed her around her waist pulled her roughly to me and I smashed my lips to hers. All of the emotions, want, and love I have for this girl I put into my kiss and she softened against my body. Her taste was like a cold Popsicle on a 115 degree summer day or a hot cup of coffee in the middle of a blizzard. Never in my life has a kiss sent me over the edge like this. As her lips and tongue meshed with mine I held her impossible close and my hand unconsciously was tracing her back with light touches. She felt so incredible against me. Her body was warm and so soft; she smelled mouthwateringly delicious…which led my thoughts to how her skin would taste on my tongue. How it would sound to hear her moan my name in ecstasy. Downstairs Dom was hard as a rock and awaiting what it would feel like to be inside her.

====================================================

Whoa peeps that's a development! Dontcha think=) COMMENT AND I WILL <3 U 4EVA