Chapter 2 The Story of a Demigoddess

Bruce Banner had seen and experienced many things in his life so when he met the God of Thunder, he wasn't all that surprised. After all Thor wasn't the first god he had ever met. It just so happened that his best friend was half god and half mutant.

Alina Macleod was an unassuming girl that Bruce met when he went to visit his friend and colleague, Hank Mccoy at Xavier's school for Gifted Children. Alina had been raised in the school when her mother had abandoned her there at the age of three after discovering that she was a mutant. Her mother couldn't handle the fact that she was a mutant on top of her being the child of the King of the gods, Zeus. Katherine Macleod realized that she would never be able to protect her daughter and would never be able to raise her in peace.

So, Katherine decided that the best thing she could do would be to leave her daughter with her own kind, not with other demigods, but with other mutants. She was positive, that even though she was the daughter of Zeus, the other demigods would mistreat her because she was a mutant. Thus, Alina was raised in Charles Xavier's home. It was shortly after Alina's fifth birthday, Hermes, messenger of the gods arrived at the school, with a message demanding that Alina be given over to her father, Zeus, god of the sky, King of the gods. Zeus' attitude had changed with the birth of Alina, Zeus took one look at her and rescinded his decree that Gods could not be involved in the lives of their children.

"Provided your duties are not neglected," Zeus said looking directly at Poseidon.

"I'm sorry, Hermes you said your name was, I will not turn Alina over to a complete stranger without proof that this person truly is her father." Charles informed him.

"Besides, there is no such thing as the Greek Gods." Logan huffed, "even if this dude does exist, where the fuck has he been these past five years?"

"My dad has had a hard time locating my sister, but now that he has, he wants her back." Hermes tells Logan.

Logan steps in front of Charles and glares at Hermes, "Look if that fucker wants Alina, he's going to have to give proof that she's his, like the professor said, and come get her himself. Even then I may not let her go with him. Now get the fuck out of here before you piss me off and I gut you." Logan says as he unsheaths his claws.

Hermes looks at him apprehensively and quickly disappears. Logan turns towards the professor and smirks, "That went well."

Charles shakes his head, then Logan and Charles turn to go into the house. Just then a bolt of lightning hits the ground and a blonde man with a beard is standing there. He's dressed in blue jeans, black boots, and a blue hoodie, he's holding a staff in his hand. The man glares at Logan.

"I have come for my child." The man proclaims.

Logan crosses his arms, he leans against the house completely unimpressed. "Yeah, who the fuck are you?"

Without hesitation, the man raises the staff and strikes Logan with a lightning bolt, sending Logan flying into the house.

"Insolent mortal, I am Zeus, god of the sky, ruler of the Olympian gods. And I want Alina, now!"

A few seconds pass until Logan stands up, he dusts himself off and walks back outside, much to the shock of Zeus. No mortal has ever survived a hit from his lightning bolt.

Logan grins at the shocked look on Zeus' face, "That's a pretty good trick but we have someone who can do the same thing."

Logan directs Zeus' eyes skyward where Storm has already called her own lightning and sends it towards Zeus, he bats it away as if it was an annoying fly. With a flick of his wrist he sends Storm flying backwards with a gust of wind. Taking his true form as the giant god that he is, he reaches down and picks up Logan by the scruff of his shirt.