Chapter 25 Down Time

When Thor woke up, he was alone. Looking outside, he noticed that it was already dark. Thor sighs and sits up, stretches his sore muscles, then rubs his face. Getting up, Thor makes his way to the bathroom so that he can use the bathroom and take a quick shower. While Thor was showering, Alina came back with her and Thor's dinner. She places the tray on the table and sits down to wait for Thor.

Alina is staring out the window when she hears the bathroom door open. Alina turns around, and her mouth falls open when she sees Thor come out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel tied low on his hips, his hair tied back in a pony tail water still clinging to his chest. Alina gasps, causing Thor to look up. He smirks when Thor sees Alina staring at him wide-eyed.

 He smirks when Thor sees Alina staring at him wide-eyed

“See anything you like,” Thor says in a sultry voice.

Alina turns bright red and looks away, “I'm sorry, Thor, let me get out so you can change.”

Thor chuckles, “It's quite alright, My love. You do not have to leave; I will be dressed in a moment,” Thor walks up behind Alina and whispers in her ear, “Only do not turn around and peek.”

Thor kisses Alina's neck, causing her to shiver. He laughs as he walks away from her. Alina sits there with her back straight, staring straight ahead. Alina turns bright red when she hears the towel hit the floor. She listens to Thor slowly starts to get dressed. Alina knows Thor is deliberately taking his time to torture her.

Thor looks over at his beloved and watches as her breathing increases, and her face gets redder and redder. Thor chuckles then grabs a pair of black sweats and a white t-shirt. With his chest still damp, the t-shirt will cling nicely to his chiseled chest, further tormenting Alina.

Thor slips on the sweats with no underwear then the t-shirt. He walks over to Alina and moves her hair out of the way so he can kiss her neck, “I am dressed now, My Love, you can turn around.”

Alina lets out a shaky breath and turns around, “You did that on purpose.”

Thor feigns innocence, “What do you mean?”

“You took your time getting dressed so that I would suffer.”

Thor leans down and grins, “And did you suffer?”

Alina doesn't answer him; she only glares at Thor, “I'm going to get you back for that.”

Thor chuckles, “I'm sure you'll try,” Thor says then kisses her, “Now what have you brought me for dinner?”

Alina sighs, she uncovers his plate, “I brought you a steak with mashed potatoes and gravy, some green beans and two slices of cherry pie for dessert.”

Thor smiles, and pecks Alina on the lips, “Thank you, My Love,” Thor says as he sits down opposite Alina, “Will you be joining me?”

“Of course.”