Chapter 9 Logan Challenges Thor

After a hardy breakfast, Logan had them wait a while so they could digest. They sat around and watched TV, while Bruce headed down to the lab.

"I'm assuming that you won't be in today?" Bruce asked Alina.

"No, not today, but definitely tomorrow." Alina informed Bruce.

Bruce nodded and left. Alina sat on the couch between Logan and Thor as they watched the news. Slowly Alina's eyes began to droop until finally she leaned her head on Thor's shoulder and fell asleep. Thor looked down and smiled, she looked absolutely adorable curled into his side. He wrapped his arm around her, protectively.

Logan was watching this, he really wasn't too fond of his little girl being so close to Thor, but if he HAD to pick someone for her to fall for, she could do a lot worse than Thor. Now the question was what would her father say, Logan stared at Thor for a minute.

"You know, you have no reason to feel jealous about Alina and me, when she calls me My Logan. She's called me that since she was a child, it's just her pet name for me."

Thor looked at Logan surprised, "I am not jealous."

Logan gave him a deadpan look, "Oh please, Bub, I can tell you're jealous, you can't lie to me."

"How can you tell?" Thor asked.

"Advanced senses, I can smell it all over you, I can hear your heart rate increase I can sense your anger. Trust me there is nothing going on between Alina and me, she's like a daughter to me. I've raised her since she was a little girl."

Logan looked Thor dead in the eyes, "I will tell you this though, if you hurt her, I won't hesitate to kill you. And if I can't kill you, I know her dad can."

"Who is her father?"

"None of your business."

With that Logan stood up, "When she wakes up tell her I'll be in the training room." Logan hesitates for a minute, "You can train with us too."

Thor nods, and with that Logan left. Thor looks down at the little sleeping woman, he cuddles her closer to him enjoying the feeling of her in his arms. He suddenly starts to feel a little tired as well. He yawns and stretches, slowly he starts drifting off as well. Thor falls over on his side taking Alina with him, she squirms in his arms to get into a better position then cuddles up to him.

Bruce walks into the living room and notices them both asleep on the couch, he grabs the blanket off the couch and drapes it over both of them. He shakes his head and chuckles as he walks into the elevator. Thor snuggles more into the blanket and hugs Alina a little tighter, Alina sighs in return.

About an hour later, Alina begins to stir. She's a little bit disoriented at first, but then she notices the large form that is hugging her. She looks up to see Thor sleeping peacefully, she smiles at the lovely picture. Alina sighs in contentment, but she knows this can not last. She needs to get down to the training room with Logan. She tries to pull away from Thor but his grip only tightens, Alina gently pats his hands.

"Thor, Thor you have to let go. I have to get up, Honey." Alina whispers.

Thor's grip only tightens, "But I do not  want to let you go, stay here with me," He says with his eyes closed, while smirking.

"Thor, don't make me shock you to let me go."

Thor chuckles, "You can try, but I doubt it would hurt. I am the god of Thunder after all.

"Fine, I'll burn you."

"Fine, just let me cuddle with you a bit longer."

"No, I have to train."

"Then how about a kiss?"

"Okay."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

Thor brightens then slowly leans in to kiss Alina on the lips, suddenly she quickly grabs his face, turns it and kisses his cheek. She slides out from beside him and stands up. Thor sighs, he heaves himself off the couch and follows Alina toward the elevator.

Alina turns toward Thor, "Where are you going?"

"Logan invited me to train with you two, so I am going to the training room as well. Besides, I want a real kiss." Thor says as he pulls Alina into the elevator.

He backs her against the wall, taking her face in both hands, he dips his head and kisses her lightly. Once again, a current runs through the both of them, Thor deepens the kiss wrapping his arms around her waist as she does the same to his neck.

She pulls away from Thor, "We need to stop, Logan will smell you on me and kill you."

Thor places his forehead on hers, "I will take my chances."

"Yeah but I won't risk your health, god or not."

He gives her a lovely smile and pecks her one last time before the doors open. They step out of the elevator and head towards the training room. When they get there they see Logan destroying the training bots, he was shredding them with his claws like they weren't even there.

Thor was utterly impressed, "He is a formidable fighter." he whispered in Alina's ear.

"Thanks, Goldilocks."

"He heard me?" Thor whispered again.

"Yeah, I can hear you, and don't be fuckin' make out in the elevator again, or I'll gut you."

"How did you know that?!" Thor asked completely astounded.

"Are you kidding, I can smell you all over her from here. Now get your ass over here and give me someone real to fight with." Logan commanded Thor.

Thor was taken aback by the way Logan was speaking to him, no one had ever spoken to him like that before. He glanced at Alina then glared at Logan, Logan wasn't the least bit impressed.

They fought for two hours straight, both of them getting battered and bruised. While they both healed, the big difference was that Logan healed and recovered instantly while it took Thor longer. Finally, Alina had to stop them, because they were finally starting to get winded, she walked up to both men and handed each a bottle of water and a towel.

"You know, this was suppose to be my training session not some macho competition between the two of you."

"Just wanted to see what the guy could do, Munchkin, that's all." Logan said as he ruffled her hair. He's not that bad a fighter."

"Thank you, Logan, neither are you." Thor said with a huge smile.

"Next time, Alina needs to bring you to Xavier's mansion so we can see how you handle the Danger Room."

"What is that?" Thor asked his curiosity piqued.

"It's a training center for Professor Xavier’s students to hone their mutant powers,  it uses holographic technology, creating the ultimate battle simulator. You can program the Room’s computers to combat the X-Men at varying degrees of difficulty, from simple to potentially lethal." Alina explained.

"That sounds very intriguing, I would very much like to try my skills in such a machine."

"Yeah, sure, we'll just do Alina's training at home instead and you can tag along." Logan says.

"Oh that would be great, My Logan, I'd love to go home for a while and see everyone." Alina said in an excited tone.

"Alright then, I'll call you in a couple of weeks and we'll set this up. Now I'm gonna shower and head out, got to get back to the school. You behave yourself, Munchkin, and you, Goldilocks, keep your hands off my daughter." Logan said as he glared at Thor.

Thor didn't say anything. With one final glare, Logan headed for the shower. Once he was out of sight, Thor turned to Alina.

"I do not think that will be possible." He said as he took Alina in his arms and kissed her.

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!" Logan yelled from the locker room.

"My god, he does have good hearing." Thor said as he pulled away from Alina.

She giggled as she gave him one last peck on the lips.