Chapter 10 Spending The Day With Thor.

Logan finishes his shower and heads out of the locker room where Thor and Alina are waiting for him. He slings his arm over Alina's shoulder, while she wraps her arm around his waist. Together they head for the elevator with Thor following behind. They reach the ground floor, Logan gives Alina one final hug and kisses her forehead.

"Alright, Munchkin, time for me to go. I'll call you in a few weeks to set up a training session in the Danger Room for you and Golidilocks."

"Thor, My Logan, his name is Thor." Alina admonishes.

"Yeah, right, whatever." Logan says while he rolls his eyes.

He turns to Thor, "Alright, see you in a few weeks, take care of my little girl, Blondie."

Thor smiles and wraps his arm around Alina's shoulders, causing her to blush. "I will definitely take good care of her, Logan, you needn't worry."

Logan cocked an eyebrow, "Uh, huh maybe I do have something to worry about, see you around, Kid."

With that, Logan got on his bike and rode off. Thor looked down at Alina and smiled, he led her back into the Tower, they get into the elevator and Alina pushes the button for her floor as Thor does the same for his.

They rode in silence, each in their own thoughts, Alina stepped out when the doors opened on her floor. Thor put his hand in the way and leaned out of the elevator.

"Will I see you later, Alina?" He asked with a roguish smile.

Alina blushed, "Well, um, I'm going to shower and change then head down to the lab. Maybe afterwards, if you want to do something, we can get together."

"That would be perfect, then I shall see you later." Thor said as he quickly leaned down and pecked Alina on the lips.

He chuckled at the shocked look on her face as the elevator doors closed He leaned against the wall as the elevator took him up to his floor. Thor sighed, yes without a doubt he was definitely interested in Alina and he was not going to rest until she was his. He thought smugly.

While Thor happily made his way up to his floor, Alina went to to her room, gathered her clothes and went to take a shower. When she was finished she headed down to the lab. When she walked in, Tony looked up and grinned.

"So, Bruce tells me that Point Break met Papa Bear, how'd that go?"

"They kicked the shit out of each other after breakfast."

Bruce glanced up, "Nuh uh."

"Yep, it was supposedly training but I think Logan wanted Thor to realize, god or not he could still kick his ass."

"And can he?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, though they both heal fast, Logan heals and recovers faster than Thor. If Thor wasn't such a good fighter, I think Logan would have killed him or at least put him in the hospital."

"Damn, was Logan pissed?"

"No, he actually tolerated Thor, but I think he has it in his head that Thor might like me."

"Well judging by how you two were cuddled on the couch asleep, I think Logan is right." Bruce adds, then turns around going back to work.

Tony's eyes widen, he leans forward and smirks, "What's this, Brucey, you saw our little Munchkin cuddling with the God of Thunder?"

Alina rolled her eyes, "It's not what you think, Tony, I just fell asleep against him and…"

"And he held you like a teddy bear while he slept." Bruce added without looking up, causing Alina to blush.