fifteen

green eyes held my hand as we walked to the bus. we were the last ones to get in. fucking pricks picking us up last.

dave: sorry for picking you up last. orders from the boss. you’re sitting at the front, close to me.

me: you’re cool. it’s okay.

green eyes sat down by the window and i took the seat next to her.

rita: okay guys so the person sitting next to you right now is your partner for the whole week. and for your information: the person we contacted for you will get there in another bus. we don’t want you to attack them before we’re even there.

i rolled my eyes. green eyes nudged me in the ribs.

green eyes: at least pretend you’re excited. for me.

me: yay. cornwall. woo. hooray. i’m so excited.

green eyes: great start. now you just gotta mean it.

i rolled my eyes again and smirked a bit.

me: so, dave. are you excited to got to cornwall?

dave: cornwall is alright.

me: no it’s not!

dave: just because a few girls were killed three years ago doesn’t mean there still is some killer there. you don’t have to worry, you won’t get killed.

me: fucking right i won’t get killed because i was the one who committed those murders, bloody fool.

dave: what?

rita: what?

me: the cornwall-killer. 66 innocent girls brutally murdered and all dumped on exactly the same spot with a circle of twigs and leafs around them.

rita: what

me: why else would i be here?

rita: seriously i thought you were just as schizophrenic as the girl sitting next to you

me: you don’t even do any research?

rita: no

me: dude. you’ve taken a psychopath nessie-hunting.

rita: oh.

me: you’re taking a psychopath to cornwall.

rita: your doctors told me you were doing better so it’s fine.

me: did they say it was okay to take me to cornwall?

rita: not exactly. so i told them where they could put it.