Why, God?

"Misha Collins" Misha says, and David glares at him, looking back to me. "What happened to us, AJ?" He asks, moving towards me. I scoot back in my chair, hitting the wall. "Hey, back up, man" Misha says, standing up. David looks to him and smirks. "You gonna fight for her? Ballsy" he says. "If thats what I have to do, I will" Misha says, and I look to him, wide eyed. "Then let's fight" David says, throwing a punch that Misha dodges. I gasp and Misha glances at me, catching another fist to his jaw, his lip splitting. "Misha!" I shout, and he throws a punch at David, knocking him to the floor. I stand and rush to Misha's side, gently touching his lip. He winces and I move my hand away. "You didn't have to do that Misha" I say, and he smiles slightly. "I didn't, I could have left you there. But I wanted to defend you" he says, and I smile. Security guards come over to David and pick him up, taking him to another part of the airport. Misha explains what happened to the guards as I clean his lip with a napkin. "Thank you, AJ" he says, and I smile slightly. "You defended me, the least I could do is clean your wounds" I say, and he chuckles. "You'll bruise, and that lip will hurt for a while, but you're fine." I say, and he nods. "You're flight leaves soon, we should go to the gate" he says, and I nod. We go to the gate and he takes out his Id and badge. "Agent Misha Collins. I'll be acompannying this person on their flight" he says, and the receptionist nods. "Go on ahead, sir. This is a pretty dead flight, so there'll be seats." She says, and Misha nods. I follow Misha onto the flight and he sits down in the back, giving me the window seat. "You'll be alright. I'm here now" he says, and I smile.