Finding a room

I stare out the window of the plane, waiting for take off. I turn my head and watch the other passengers board the plane, seeing Misha and tensing, becoming wary. I smirk a little, seeing Misha's stone-faced stare at the seat in front of him. "Misha, chill out" I say, and he jumps slightly, as if coming out of a trance. "Sorry, AJ. I was just thinking" he says, and I nod. "Umm, do you, by any chance, have a pair of headphones?" I ask, and he nods. "Yea, I do." I smile slightly. "Could I use them when tech is ok?" I ask, and he nods. I feel the plane rumble and move towards the runway. "It's so quiet" I say, and Misha looks to me. "Have you never flown before?" He asks, and I nod. "I have, but only ever on military aircraft. I was an air force brat, gone army" I hear someone on the plane say 'hoowah' and I smile. "Hoowah, brother. Anyway, every time I moved, we hopped on cargo jets" I say, and Misha nods. "I see" he says, and I tilt my head, then smile. "Agent Collins, are you aerophobic?" I ask, and he looks to me, then sighs, nodding. I laugh a little, then take his hand in mine. "You'll be alright. I'm here" I say, repeating his words. He smiles and wraps his large hand around my small one. "Thank you, AJ" I nod and he reaches into his back pocket, taking out the headphones I asked for.
L
I had fallen asleep long ago, and Misha just watched me. He smiles when I wake up. "We're getting ready to land" he says, and I nod, unplugging his headphones and giving them back to him. I put my phone away and stretch out as much as possible. I feel the landing gear hit the runway and listen to the droning voice of the pilot. "All we need to do now is find a hotel" Misha says, and I nod. "Yea" we leave the plane and check into the airport. I stand off to the side as Misha calls his bosses in New york, telling them where he is. "Well, it seems I'm in trouble" he says, and I wince. "If you need to go back, then go" I say, and he shakes his head. I sigh and nod. We leave the airport after grabbing my suitcase and go to one of the hotels. "Here, I've got this" Misha says, and heads over to the really expensive-looking hotel called the 'radison-blu'. "Misha! That's way too expensive!" I say, and he smiles. "Don't worry about it" he says, and goes inside. I stand outside, pacing about worriedly, then someone in a belhop's uniform comes out. "Might I take your bag, madam?" He says, and I look at him, surprised. "Umm, sure" I say, and he steps forward, taking the handle from me and gesturing toward the door. I walk into the hotel and my eyes widen. "Like it?" Misha asks from next to me, and I smile. "This is amazing!" I say, and he smiles back. "Our room number is 322" he says, and I nod. We follow the belhop into an elevator, and he presses the third floor button. I look to Misha and he smirks down at me. I look away, trying to hide the blush tinting my cheeks, but the mirrors on the elevator betrayed me. Misha's smirk turns into a smile, and the doors open. We continue down the hall until we reach room 322. Misha opens the door and holds it for me. I walk in after the belhop and smile. "This is amazing"