Jealousy

LovestruckFangirl, this person voted on all my chapters, letting me know people liked it. Thanks, hun.
______________________________________
I wake up the next day to crashing and voices in the kitchen. I stand, grabbing something substantial, and slowly make my way down the stairs, I hear the voices talking and duck around the corner, peeking around it and seeing the back of Misha's head, then I see Kyle bending over a laptop and put the item down. "Hey guys" I say, and Misha jumps, dropping the fork he had in his hand. "Aj..?" Kyle looks to me, a sadness in his eyes almost like betrayal. "Are you two..?" He asks, and my eyes widen. "No! Oh, god, no." Kyle relaxes and it's Misha's turn to look betrayed. "Not that I wouldn't" now it's Kyle's turn again. "But we're not" now both look equally betrayed and I sigh. "I'm gonna go unpack" I say, and leave. I make my way to my house and Kyle jogs up to me. "You wanted me to help you with the security system" he says, and I nod. "Yea, thanks" I say. As we make our way to my new house, I notice Kyle glancing at me from time to time. "Everything alright, officer?" I ask with a grin, and he chuckles. "Sorry, ma'am. But I'm gonna have to give you a ticket for being too cute" he says, then winces to himself. I laugh and smile. "Any way out of it?" I ask, and he looks to me with a grin. "Dinner. With me. Tonight." He says, and I nod. "Yes, sir. I'll be there. Lets say... 7?" He chuckles again and nods. "Seven it is, ma'am. Dont be late" he says, and I laugh again. "I promise" I say, crossing my heart. He smiles and opens my door for me. "Not locked? You're already failing the test" he says, and I sigh. "I was in a hurry" I say, and he nods. "Still, though. We might be in a very nice and safe neighborhood, but you never know" I nod at his statement and he holds the door for me. I walk inside and he follows me. I open a box, take out my laptop, and set it up, allowing Kyle to take over and show me different home security systems. "This is the one I have. Expensive, yea, but very trustworthy. I've had mine for three years now snd it hasnt malfunctioned once" he says, and I nod. "Define expensive" I say, and he sighs. "Lets say I owe my friend some money" he says, and I wince. Misha comes in and glares at Kyle. "Aj, want me to make dinner again tonight?" He asks, and I look over to him. "Actually, I'm going over to Kyle's for dinner. Maybe tomorrow?" I say, and he nods, glaring further. I look back at Kyle and see him smirking. I clear my throat. "Security systems" I say, and Misha sighs. "Bye, Aj" I smile. "Bye"