Moving House

I leave the taxi, heading towards the hotel door, and stop, waiting for Misha. "Are you sure you want t-" I cut him off. "Yes, Misha" I say, and he nods. We walk into the hotel and go back up to our room, opening the door and getting ready to pack for going home. I look over at Misha, who is putting some of my stuff back in my suitcase, and smile, thinking of this morning. He looks over and smiles back at me, a playful little smirk. I clear my throat and go back to zipping up my suitcase. I had put the flag I received in its shadow box and now I am having difficulty fitting it into my carry on bag. "Aj, I can take some stuff if you want" Misha offers, and I nod. "Thank you" I say, taking out my laptop charger and an adapter. Misha puts them in his bag and I close my bag, with the shadow box in it. "Ready?" He asks, and I nod.
"Then let's get going" We leave the hotel, heading back to the airport, and board a plane. Misha flashed his badge a couple times to get us through quicker. I sit in the lobby, clutching my bag with the shadow box in it close to my chest. Misha rests a hand on my knee and I look over to him, smiling. We leave JFK and go to my apartment, Misha driving us there. I open the door and wince, seeing all of his stuff against the walls and on the shelves that he put up. I sigh and go into the hall closet, pulling out boxes from when I moved in with him, and filling them with his stuff. I pack each one neatly and place them next to the door. Once each box is packed and next to the door, I go out to get boxes for my own stuff, while Misha calls a trailer rental company and goes to pick it up. I pack my stuff into the boxes, and pack my clothes into a suitcase, then bring those out as Misha picks up a box to bring it out to the trailer. We fill the trailer as much as possible, also putting some boxes in the trunk, and go back upstairs. I grab both keys, the lease, and the month's rent, and go down to the landlord's apartment. I knock and he looks at me sadly. "Are you sure, Aj?" He asks, and I nod, handing him the lease and the rent. "Where should I put the keys? I ask, and he nods to a rack next to his door. I put the keys up next to my number and nod to myself. "Thank you, sir" I say, and he nods. I follow Misha out of the apartment and into his car. "I already have a place lined up" I say, and Misha glances at me while still watching the road. "It just needs to be cleaned up". He glances at me again. "Alright, I can help with that if you want" he offers, and I smile. "You're awesome, Misha"