House Prisoner

Our story opens today not in its usual place with our heroes, but rather with a young girl named Juliet Summers.
When she was born, she was very unique from the other babies. The first was because her mother felt no pain as she gave birth,which to this day, the doctors couldn't understand. The second? She was born with red hair and eyes. Even her skin matched was slightly pinkish-red.
Now most wouldn't consider that odd, but given how her parents looked like, one would think she was adopted.

Her father, Gabe, was a very strong boxer, and her mother, Ellen, was actually a doctor herself. Being the selfless type, her work demanded that she travel the world to assist in people who were injured or sick.
With that being said, Juliet would be lucky to see her mother even once every few years. But she understood that sometimes you had to sacrifice some things for the greater good.
Her father, on the other hand, was kind of upset about it. Up until Juliet was born, they were making some decent money. But when she left on her journey, she didn't consider asking for a bump in pay.
He would occasionally gripe about it when he came to pick up Juliet from school.

One day, everything changed for better, as well as the worst. Juliet was walking to her dad, when she tripped and scraped her knee. It didn't seem too bad to Gabe, but he went to give it the once-over... And immediately he was shocked!
The blood that came from the scrape had instantly scabbed over, and crusted off, revealing a completely healed knee! It was like it never happened!

"H-hey... How did you do that??", he asked.

"I'm not sure... I thought it was normal", she answered naively.

Quickly, he took Juliet by the hand, and hurried home. When they got back, he carefully looked at her knee again to make sure he wasn't going crazy.
Nope. Still was healed. She looked up at her father, wondering why was taking notice to that only now.

"Honey, how long have you been able to do that?", he asked, holding her shoulders.

The girl shrugged. "Every time I got hurt by accident", she replied.

Plans started forming in Gabe's head... But he had to be sure. He went to the bathroom, and grabbed one of his wife's sewing needles.
He slowly dug it into his arm, and painfully pulled it, making a good-sized slit. He walked back to Juliet, and stooped down to her.

"Hey, I'm... Going to try something, but it might hurt just a little, ok?", he explained.

"T-try what? I'm scared", she asked, trembling a bit at what he said.

"It'll be ok, it can fix back, remember? It'll only be for a second".

Carefully, he got the pin, and carefully pricked his daughter's arm! Juliet began sniffling at the pain, but she noticed the slit on her father's arm, and wondered how he got it.
When the blood came up from the hole, he dabbed his finger in it, and wiped it over the slit. Immediately, it scabbed over it. When it crusted off, his arm was healed!

"Haha, did you see that? Did you see that!? Whoo!", he cheered, picking her up, and spinning her around.

She didn't understand why he was happy, but Juliet liked the ride she was getting. "What's going on, dad?", she asked, giggling.

"It's your blood, Julie! It fixed daddy's cut! Your blood can heal injuries! Do you know how much people would love to have their wounds healed"?

"I don't get it".

"You know how mom's always gone? Well she-".

He paused for a moment. While this was a revolutionary discovery, he also thought about how Ellen had left like that to go on her journey. Sure, she was helping people, but it wasn't making them any richer. On the other hand, if he were to sell it off for a high price, he could make more than his, and his wife's jobs put together.
He decided to not tell his wife about it, or even let Juliet tell her. He looked her dead in the eyes.

" ...Do you wanna be like mommy?", he asked.

"Like mom? How???", she replied, as her eyes lit up with excitement.

"Wellll, you'd be helping people as a doctor. An undercover doctor! You'd be helping a lot of people, just like your mom! And it'll be our little secret! We just need to get some of your blood, and give it to some people who got hurt, see? It works like medicine! And it'll be like you have your own job"!

"Wow! I wanna do it! I wanna help people just like mommy"!

Little did she know, that sealed her fate. After that, Gabe pulled some strings with some people he knew, and had special equipment made to help extract Juliet's blood to put in her room. After that, he bottled it up, and secretly spread the word about a new kind of 'salve' that heals any cut, abrasion, or any injury with just one wipe.
Eventually, he caught the attention of a lot of people, including some shady ones...
While thinking of a name of his product, he caught the attention of Juliet, who had gotten out of her room, and was watching him.

"What're you doing out of your special room?", he asked, getting up.

"I got bored just being sitting in there. I wanna play something with you!", she beamed.

"I can't. Real busy. You need to get back in so we can keep helping people. Remember"?

"Aww, do I have to"?

"Listen, I'll buy you whatever you want to play with, alright? Just promise me that you'll stay in there for daddy".

"Ok"...

As he watched her slowly walk back in, he decided that, due to her appearance, he would call the product: Red Girl.
The name spread throughout all the people who had been buying from him, and it eventually caught on. Many people even started referring to Juliet as Red Girl. Business was indeed good for Gabe, but the same could not be said for poor Juliet.
Almost every other day, small samples of her blood would be drained out to be bottled up in small containers to be shipped out. And she would be given a week to recover. It was a very tiring task, especially since her own father didn't seem to be showing any compassion, much less a pep talk to her anymore. She felt like a prisoner in her home, and she yearned to be free...