Surprise Visit from Dad

Working fast, Ellen administered Juliet's blood as a vaccine to the sick. One by one, they all started to show immediate signs of relief, the sickness leaving their bodies.
Wiping her brow, she sat down with her daughter to talk.

"The little girl I left behind so long ago... I missed out on almost everything that happened in your life, haven't I?", she began. "Do you think you could find it in your heart to forgive me"?

"Aw mom, I missed you so much", Juliet smiled. "But I understood. Well, I understood some of why you were gone all the time. You were helping people, helping them to smile again. I admired that a lot! I wanted to be just like you when I was little, you know"?

"That reminds me. Does your father know you're here? Sorry, but I don't want him to worry himself sick like I've been about you two".

Just then, Juliet remembered why she was there in the first place! She looked back in the direction of the vehicle, where P2 and Luke were waiting.

"H-hey mom, I need to know! My blood.. Can you create a vaccine out of it? It's important!", she asked abruptly.

"A vaccine?? I mean, I suppose I could, but what brought-", Ellen began to say.

"Please mom, it's very important that you find a way! Otherwise my friends can't come out from our car, and this virus can't be destroyed"!

She took a few seconds to process this, but eventually, Ellen nodded, and went straight to work.
Everything she tried so far just caused Juliet's blood to become inert, and was very perplexed. This was a new one, even for her! Could it be done??
As she fiddled around with her glasses trying to think, she happened to catch a glance at her daughter. Juliet didn't know what to do, or how to help, but her pleading eyes urged her to keep trying...
Her daughter... her daughter... Suddenly, she had an idea! Taking a syringe, she drew blood from her own arm!

"W-what're you-?", Juliet stammered.

Without answering, she took a sample of Juliet's blood, and mixed it with her own. As she stared at the test tube, she noticed that Juliet's wasn't losing its effects... In fact, it was like it was binding!

"Of course... Why didn't I see it sooner?", Ellen wondered. "It would make sense that the blood of the mother would be strong with her child's... It would also explain why during your birth, it wasn't painful. With my blood combined with yours, we can make an airborne antidote, and kill the virus"!

Juliet smiled in relief. She knew her mother could figure it out!
Hurrying to concoct a good amount of the antidote, she then called for an airplane used for spraying crops. Maokansen usually used one for theirs during the summer, so it was just an hour away!
When everything was set, the plane took off, and began releasing the red concoction in the area.

Meanwhile as P2 and Luke waited to hear from Juliet, Luke noticed the plane releasing something red from a tank.

"Whuh? What the heck is all that stuff??", he asked.

"Dunno.. I hope it's nothing bad", P2 replied, sitting up to look as well.

Just then, the a voice from the vehicle's computer chimed in:

"Attention: The virus is being purged from the area. Estimated time of complete eradication: 2 minutes".

"Looks like Jules' mom did her thing", Jack said over the monitor. "You guys should be good to go soon"!

As the two waited, Juliet and Ellen looked from a tent as the red mist sprinkled down.

"Not bad for a first try", Ellen said. "If we can make more, infected areas like Maokansen will be no big deal anymore".

"I'm so glad...", Juliet replied, wiping a tear from her eye. "This can all end"..

"Hm? What do you mean by that"?

"Well... Everything... wasn't so good while you were away, mom.. You see, dad found out about my blood, and"-

"Hey! Doc Summers!", an assistant ran up to her in exhaustion. "Whatever you do, do not leave your tent, you two"!

"What? Why, what's going on? What happened to you"???

"T-there's this guy.. Huge dude, looks like a boxer, sports a mohawk. He's looking for Red Girl, w-which I'm assuming's your daughter"!

Juliet swallowed hard. "No way... he knew we'd be here-!", she said, holding herself.

"You know who this man is, honey?", Ellen asked.

"...It's dad. He found out about my blood, and has been selling it to shady people, making a huge profit. I have been locked in my room for so many years, being drained of my blood.. I-I don't wanna go back. I won't go back"!

Just as she said that, another assistant came flying through the camp, knocking over a table!
Then, out stepped Gabe, looking around the area.

"Juliet!! I've come to take you home!", he announced. "It's ok, you can stop hiding! We'll go back to selling Red Girl products again, we'll make a fortune"!

Just the sound of that made Juliet cower into the corner of the tent. She never wanted to be hooked up to that dreaded machine again!
Ellen, her parental instincts kicking in, opened the tent, and marched towards her soon to be divorced husband.

"Gabriel Timothy Summers, what did you just say!?", she shouted.

"Crud! H-hey baby! How's it goi-!", he began to say, but was quickly cracked across the face by Ellen's hand!

"What did you do to our daughter while I was away"!?

"Nothing! I-I was just keeping us alive while you were off playing doctor"-!

"PLAYING DOCTOR!? I was off helping the sick, that's my job! What about the money I sent back"!?

"Alright, you know what? I've had enough of this. I've been through too much listen to you go on and on"~

With that, Gabe grabbed Ellen by the neck, and held her up! She desperately grabbed at his hand, gasping for air!

" *Gasp*! W-what're you doing!?", she struggled to say.

"Relax, I'm not gonna kill my own wife. I'm not crazy. But I can put you to sleep for a few minutes... Unless you tell me where Juliet is! We can forget this ever happened if you just cooperate"!

Juliet, who was spying through the window of the tent was horrified! She had to get help. NOW. Suddenly, she remembered that P2 and Luke were still waiting in the vehicle! They could stop him! They have to!
Quietly, she snuck out the back, and ran towards the vehicle!

"( Hold on, mom! I'll get help!)", she thought.