Breaking out

Years passed as Red Girl became more and more well known amongst the populace. However, Gabe prohibited anyone from ever actually seeing Juliet. And if they didn't listen, he 'handled' it.
Gabe had started to doing some special training which helped strengthen his punching power, and resistance to incoming attacks. Thanks to her blood, he recovered quickly from each time he trained, making his bones a lot stronger from it.
Juliet spent most of her time growing up in that room ever since that day. She cursed ever having agreed to be stuck in this predicament. All of her old friends had grown up moved on, and she never met anyone new. It was the same routine day in, and day out.
Occasionally, she'd ask if she could just walk outside for just a little while, and was always met with a 'no' from her father.

One night, Juliet had an intense dream. In it, she was in a room made of stone. Her arms were chained over her head, and all she could do was move her legs.
There was a door with a barred window that her father was peering into. He seemed pretty happy for some reason.

"Dad, let me out! Where are we!? Why am I chained up!?", she cried out.

He said nothing, and slowly opened the door. A bunch of shadowy figures were on the other side, whispering, and laughing. It was enough to make her hair stand on end!
Suddenly, he snapped his fingers, and all of them ran at her, saying "Red Girl! Red Girl! RED GIRL! RED GIRL"!!

She screamed as many hands started grabbing at her, clawing their way up her legs, and drawing blood with each scratch and cut! She tried her best to kick them off, but the monsters kept coming... It seemed utterly useless, and she slowly started losing her will to fight back...
But then, a light was seen in the midst of the shadows! One by one, the shadowy figures started to moan in agony as they all started falling one after the other. The light formed into two hands, and reached out to her.
Tears streaming down her cheeks, she pulled with all her might, and started reaching for them, inching closer, and closer.. Right as she almost touched them, she woke up, feeling relieved, but confused.

The next day as she was eating breakfast, she thought more and more about the strange dream. What could it have meant? She knew everyone knows her as the mysterious Red Girl, so it was pretty obvious that the shadows meant all the people who wanted her blood.
And her father... He was the one who let them all in to get her... Not showing any concern about how she felt at all.
But what were the two hands that seemingly were trying to help her? As far she knew, no one even showed any concern for her ever since she started being 'Red Girl'.

Just then, Gabe came in, with a big grin on his face. "Hey champ, how's it going?", he asked, patting her head.

She slowly looked up at him, stirring her tea. "Super", she answered, flatly and annoyed.

" ...Great! Hey, we're getting a big buyer today, and if the sell goes well, we'll be on easy-street for years!", he said, doing some quick jabs towards the fridge.

"Does that mean I can stop giving away my blood?", she asked, almost excited.

Gabe stopped jabbing. "C'mon Julie, we talked about this. You're helping tons of people, just like your mom. Do you really want to stop just because you're bored? Huh"?

" ...No, I guess not".

"See? Now I gotta go and freshen up for the buyer. Hurry and eat so we can begin the process again"!

As she watched Gabe go down the hall and into the bathroom, something in Juliet's mind said: "Enough".
She couldn't take this anymore! She didn't even feel like she was being selfish about this at all. If it was the last thing she ever did, she was leaving this house!
She grabbed a grocery bag, and opened up the cupboards to throw in some canned meat, and threw some bread in a sandwich bag, along with two bottles of water. While she was at it, she took some $100 bills from her dad's wallet just in case she needed it. She strapped on some sandals in her haste, and waited for the sound of the shower...
As soon as it turned on, she quietly snuck her way to the front door, and opened it slowly, closing it the same way as she exited the house.

Finally, she was outside! She breathed in deeply, and exhaled. She's out, but where would she go??? She hadn't been outside in so long, she didn't know where would be best to travel to! At random, she turned right, and ran as fast as she could. At this point, anywhere far from that house is better!

Meanwhile, Gabe had just gotten out of the shower, and came out of the bathroom wearing a towel. He had forgotten to bring in his change of clothes, so he was going to go get them.
On the way, he stopped by the kitchen to check up on Juliet, who was no where to be seen. When he look at her plate, he saw it was the exact same way as when he talked to her just a moment ago before he left.

"Must have decided to skip breakfast. Smart", he chuckled, going back to his room to go change.

When he was dressed, he gave a knock on the door to her room.

"Heyyy, I left you some hot water, so you can shower if you want before the buyer gets here", he called.

...No answer. Confused, he knocked again.

"Hey, you heard me? I know how much time you girls like to spend in the bathroom. Best go ahead now"!

Still no answer... Was she sleeping? Nonsense, they just woke up a little while ago. Why would she head back to bed? Kind of getting a bit steamed, he knocked again.

"Look, if you're mad about something earlier, we can talk about it when we're done with this deal. But right now, I need you to get ready! ...Juliet? Juliet! Juliet Amanda Summers, answer me when I'm talking to you"!

Still not getting any answers, he burst through the door! ...And saw no one inside the room. That's when he started getting worried. Frantically, he searched the house, calling her name. But when no one answered, he swallowed hard... His worst thought came true: Juliet had ran away.
He rushed to his car, started it up, and sped out the driveway! He kept thinking she couldn't have gotten too far, he could get her back!!

Would Juliet be able to get out in time before her dad catches her???