To the rescue

Jack had locked in on Juliet's location, and programmed the vehicle to head to the inputted coordinates. P2 and Luke locked themselves in, and sped off in the distance to save Juliet.
Meanwhile, Juliet was going through what she thought was one of the most embarrassing things she thought possible: Being bathed by total strangers.
Jack had told her earlier through the intercom to try to remain calm, and don't do anything that could let them know of the rescue operation. So unfortunately, she had to go through with it.

"Your Grace, you are so beautiful!", one of them exclaimed.

"We are honored to be the ones chosen for this task", another added.

"I wish my skin was a soft as yours, I envy you!", yet another said.

"T-thanks", Juliet muttered bashfully. "Can I get out now"?

"O-oh, is this too long for your liking??? Our apologies, please find it in your heart to forgive us, o benevolent one"!

"The elder instructed us to cater to your every whim. If you do not desire to remain in the bath any longer, so be it".

"Now we can get on with your wardrobe once we've dried you off properly"!

Juliet groaned as she stepped out of the bath and followed the maidservants. After another minute being uncomfortably dried off ( For her, at least ), she then was led to the bed chambers.
There, the maidservants brought out a circlet, and a beautiful red dress. They then proceeded to dress her up, and touched up on her face with a bit of makeup.
The three stood back, and marveled at their work. Even though this was too much for her, Juliet couldn't deny that the new clothes were nice.

"If it is alright to ask, what were you doing with those boys, M'lady?", the first maidservant asked. "Why did you not seek us? We would've taken care of you"!

"I was trying to tell all of you earlier, I'm not a goddess, and those were my friends", Juliet explained.

"But your blood... It heals the hurt and the sick! How can you deny who you are?", the second asked in a confused tone.

"If anything, I'm trying to remain true to myself. I'm just a girl named Juliet, who happens to have special healing blood due to a genetic mutation".

" ...Mutation? Don't be preposterous, M'lady! It's a special gift that has saved many people", the third chimed in. "And then suddenly, it runs dry... Have we humans done something to anger you to make you stop aiding us"???

Juliet sighed. "No, you haven't done a thing. It's just... Well, I was drained of my blood almost everyday by my father for years. I couldn't go outside, I couldn't see my friends, or make new ones... I was a prisoner inside my own home.
That's why I just had to escape, live my own life".

The maidservants looked at each other, and murmured amongst themselves. Then the first one looked at her.
"Is... Is all this true"?

"All of it, I swear. I don't mean for this to sound selfish, but I'm sure had I kept going, eventually, my body would've gave out from so much blood draining", she replied.

The maidservants looked at each other again. They started to feel sort of bad for Juliet at that moment, and for what they made her out to be. If they were in her position, they'd probably feel the same way.
They lowered their heads in respect.

"R-really guys, you don't have to do that", Juliet began to say.

"No, we owe you a lot more than just this after what we put you through", the first replied.

"Yeah, we're real sorry for that", the second added. "We just really thought you really were a goddess, and that we never had to worry about pain anymore".

"It, uh, kind of lost its luster, but I still consider you a goddess. Anyone who put up with that for years... YEARS... Just couldn't be human", the third smiled gratefully.

Juliet smiled softly. Maybe not all of the Children of Blood members were as bonkers as she thought.
Meanwhile, P2 and Luke had arrived at the old cathedral. They hopped out of the vehicle, and made their way up the stairs.

"Looks like this is it", P2 said, looking around.

"What are the chances they'll just give her back?", Luke asked.

"Not high, I can tell you that. But hey, may as well try to be polite, eh"?

P2 knocked on the door, and a peephole slid back on it. "Thank you for visiting, weary travler. What is your pain?", a man asked from the other side.

"We're fine, but uh, you kinda took our friend? A girl with red hair and eyes? We've come to take her back".

The man squinted his eyes to see who these two were, and as soon as he realized who it was, his eyes bugged out, and he quickly shut the peephole back up!
P2 and Luke could hear muffled yelling, and footsteps running further, and further away from the door.

"No one can say we didn't try being nice", Luke sighed, and used his cloak tendrils to whip open the door!

When they ran in, they heard many shuffling footsteps running back toward them, and soon, the entrance was crowded by many members of Children of Blood!
Some had poles, some garden tools, and others with just their bare fists!

"We shall not let you capture our goddess again, you heathens!", one yelled, twirling his pitchfork.

"Excuse you? I think you'd better take a look at yourself, 'pal'. You're the one who kidnapped a girl", Luke scoffed.

"We saved her from you messengers of evil! You can't fool us!", another added, cracking his knuckles.

"Alright, you know what? I was hoping we could resolve this peacefully, but you guys need to get smacked down off your high horse", P2 groaned in disgust. "Luke? I'm letting you take care of this while I go see where they're holding Julie. But don't maim, or kill them, alright? They're just humans".

"OH BOY! I get to fight all of em'!? Sweet!", the little boy cheered.

When the members tried to move in to capture them, P2 catapulted himself in the air with a huge leap, jumped across a few of their heads, and ran on ahead with a few chasing him.
The remaining crowd circled around Luke, feeling quite confident in their chances.

"Seems like your so-called 'friend' just left you all alone with us. I guess he wasn't such a good comrade like you think he is", one chuckled sinisterly.

"....Oh, he didn't leave me alone with you guys", Luke smiled as his fangs began to grow sharper, his eyes glowing red. "He left you guys alone with me".

In the bed chambers, Juliet could hear a lot of commotion downstairs. She wondered if it could be her friends coming to save her.
And, as if on cue, P2 kicked the door open, tossing a guard to the side.

"P2! Oh, thank goodness!", she exclaimed standing to her feet.

"Geez, they really went all out on you, huh?", P2 chuckled sheepishly. "Are you ok"?

"Despite what's happened... I think I'll be ok. But I think I've had enough being a 'goddess' for one day. Can we leave"?