Crumbling Might

P2 and Luke stood against Gabe Summers, the father of Juliet Summers. After his body was repeatedly healed from taking punches and shots, he became pretty durable for a human. Which means, unlike a normal human, he would not go down by a simple hand chop to the neck.
The duo had their work cut for them, that's for sure...

"Have any ideas?", Luke asked, not taking his eyes off Gabe.

"Not sure, honestly", P2 replied. "The only time he moved was when you slingshot me into him. And since he's focused on us now, he's definitely not gonna let us do that again".

"There's plenty of trees around.. Maybe we can whack him with one"?

"Heh, you come up with some strange ideas, dude".

Gabe tapped his foot. "Are you done? Because I'm getting bored of your yapping", he mocked. "You already know you can't beat me, even if you use cheap tricks. It's just a fact".

The two heroes took a stance, waiting for Gabe to charge them. Instead of running, the boxer just walked over to the two.
Luke ran over to him, and threw a punch! Gabe caught it, bent his fist back, and slung the halfdemon to the ground!

"Now that Juliet's not around, I can go all out without worrying about hitting her. Not that it'd matter, she could just heal herself. And myself if her blood got on me", Gabe scoffed.

"She's not your personal healer!", P2 shouted, charging him!

Gabe prepared to catch his fist as well, but P2 ducked, and rose with a sharp uppercut to the chin! Gabe grumbled, and grabbed P2 by his hair, lifting him off the ground!
But before he had a chance to hit him, he was quickly tripped over, courtesy of Luke's leg sweeping him while he was off guard.
As the two fell, P2 got free of his grasp, and stomped on his face on the way down, backflipping to a safe distance.
Luke ran over to join him.

"Are you ok?", he asked.

"Yeah... Just wished he didn't pull the hair so hard, my head hurts now", P2 groaned, rubbing his head.

"Friggin' rats", Gabe muttered as he stood back up. "I'll bury you both here"!

With that, he ran over to them, and delivered a powerful straight punch! P2 quickly crossed his arms to block the oncoming attack, but the force sent him skidding backward!
Luke used his cloak tendrils to grab Gabe's wrists, and struggled to keep them in place while P2 regained his composure.
But with each passing second, the little boy found it harder to keep the large man from moving..

"So you wanna tangle, eh kid?", Gabe sneered at him. "Come over here"!

Using his brute strength, he began to pull Luke closer and closer to him! Luke growled fiercely, digging his heels into the ground, and summoning the demon half of his strength to stand his ground! Even Gabe noticed the change in the boy's power!
P2 shook his head, and saw his little buddy holding his own against Gabe. He smirked with pride as he ran over towards the distracted man at full force!
By the time Gabe noticed P2's footsteps, it was too late. He was already grabbed, lifted, and was heading towards a tree!

"Boost me!", P2 called to Luke!

The halfdemon nodded, and, with his tendrils, pushed P2 with a great force, sending the two flying into the tree, snapping it in two! But it didn't stop there, Luke kept on pushing P2 through the thick brush, Gabe taking the brunt of everything they smashed into!
Finally, Luke reached his cloak's limit of how far it could stretch. When the last of it returned, he ran through the path of destruction it left behind to meet back up with them.

Meanwhile, P2 had backed up off of Gabe, who seemed unconscious from that 'ride'. As he was catching his breath, Luke came running towards him.

"Did we get him??", Luke asked.

"I think we did", P2 replied, looking at Gabe. "I made sure he got hit by the brunt of everything we collided with. Thanks, by the way".

"Hehe. I guess we can go home no-"!

"I-is... Is that all you got?", a voice asked.

The two turned around, seeing Gabe slowly standing to his feet! "My grandma can hit better than that"!

"OH, C'MON!", Luke shouted! "Just stay down, I wanna go home"!

"I can arrange that, kid.. I'll send you both to the great beyond"!!

With that, he ran towards them, grabbing them both by the necks, and slamming them into each other! Then he kicked Luke across the ground, while he punched repeatedly into P2's stomach!
Luke struggled to get up, and saw his friend being beaten with no mercy.

"NOO! Get off of him!!", he yelled, latching his tendrils around Gabe's head, and began slamming him into the ground!

Gabe tried to regain his footing, but Luke didn't let up. He then held him high in the air, and slammed him into the ground as hard as he could, the ground cracking under the force.
P2 coughed as he saw Luke walking towards the hole he put Gabe in. As he stared, he didn't see any movement...

"H-hey, you didn't... y'know...", P2 asked, picking himself up as walked over to the hole as well.

"...I dunno", Luke answered, realizing he may have just killed Juliet's dad.

"I mean, I know he wasn't a good guy, but I'm not sure if Juliet and her mom would want him... dead".

"He's not moving at all. Maybe I... Oops"...

P2 stooped down, and tried to check for Gabe's pulse. He feared the worst, but soon sighed a breath of relief when he felt a pulse.

"How is he still breathing from all that??", Luke wondered. "Julie's blood must really be all that and a bag of chips"

"I'll say!", P2 exclaimed, equally surprised. "I guess we should haul his butt back to camp. He's weak now, so he shouldn't be threat. What should we do with him, anyway"?

"Beats me. If it wasn't for you saying that, I would've snapped his neck, honestly~