Barricade

As the group were nearing the city limit, the vehicle slowed to halt. P2 rolled down the windows, and looked out.
There was long trail of cars, and a few black vans up ahead. When a car made it to them, men in black suits would inspect the car, and then let it pass.

"Suits up ahead", P2 notified Jack. "Think they somehow know about Julie"?

"I'd be surprised if they didn't", Jack sighed. "But then again, They don't even know how she even looks like. So it should be fine".

"Should be. But I hope they DO try somethin'. I want some action!", Luke grinned.

"Now Luke, our job is to get her to her mom as safe as possible. We don't wanna risk anything bad happening to her along the way", P2 reminded him. "Let's just play it cool".

One by one, the cars passed by with no problems. Then it was the group's turn.
Slowly, they inched up to the barricade, not even speaking a word. The agent knocked on the window.

"Open up. Federal investigation", he said.

"Uh, is something wrong?", P2 asked.

"We're on the look out for a special individual. Just making sure they don't leave".

"Uh-huh... Well, what do they look like"?

The agent froze. All they had to go on was the bottle they received from Gabe's shipping box. But seeing as how that was their only clue, he showed them.

"We're looking for whoever made this", he explained. "You wouldn't happen to know who that would be, would you"?

All the time they were talking, Juliet was practically glued to her window. She was trying her hardest to not draw attention to herself, for she had seen those awful bottles before.
The fact that she wasn't acting very natural raised some suspicion amongst the agents.

"Tell me, who is the lovely young lady riding with you today?", the agent asked.

"O-oh, her?? Well, you see-", P2 began, not really sure what to say.

"C'mon dad, I wanna go to Six Flags!", Luke shouted from the backseat.

P2 nearly choked on his own spit! Did he just call him dad!?
Luke's eyes shifted from P2 to Juliet, who was equally surprised at the young boy's exclamation. Where did that even come from???

"Mooooom, tell dad we need to hurry before it closes! We're burning daylight!", he went on, pouting.

"U-uh, we'll get there soon... h-honey! Dear, will this take much longer?", she asked, finally catching on to what Luke was trying to do.

Looking at them both, then P2 got what they were trying to do as well. He promptly turned around. "Sorry about that, sir. I sorta promised my family I'd take them to Six Flags, seeing as how Summer's almost here".

"Oh, I see. Sorry for the delay. Ermmm, everything seems to check out. You go on ahead", the agent apologized, stepping aside. "Ah, kids... they marry younger and younger with each generation".

As he was about to let them pass, a mysterious car came rushing pass all the others! Suddenly, more of them followed pursuit, and came to a screeching halt!
The commotion grabbed everyone's attention, especially the government agents, as well as P2, Luke, and Juliet.
When the doors opened, the Children of Blood came rushing out, Zachary leading them!

"There! She's in there! Come, my brothers and sisters! We must retrieve our blood goddess, Red Girl!", he cried!

"Red Girl?", the agent asked, turning back to the vehicle! ...Or he would have, if they didn't take the opportunity from the distraction to peel out of there!
Reacting instantly, both the government agents, and the Children of Blood got back into their cars, and took off after them!
As they were speeding along, Luke looked out the window. He could see the dust cloud from the others following behind them.

"Stupid blabber-mouth! Now they're all after us!", he yelled angrily.

"We were so close... That plan almost worked, too", Juliet sighed.

"I just wished I could've known about it before we started that whole thing!", P2 exclaimed, a bit flustered.

"Whaaaat?? It wasn't that bad! You guys could've made a decent family of three!", Jack laughed from the screen. "But enough jokes for now, we've got bigger problems... So, in cases like this, I installed a mini jet-booster on this baby~ Just strap in tight, push the blinking button, and hold on"!

Nervously, everyone strapped on their seatbelts, and P2 pushed the button on the dashboard...
Just as their pursuers were catching up, the shockwave from the booster blew them back, and the vehicle rocketed off down the open road!
Shaken up, but still breathing, the agents reported back to their higher-ups about the situation. The Children of Blood notified their brethren in the next city about the what their vehicle looked like, and about Juliet so they could find her.
Meanwhile, the booster had wore off, and the three had a chance to relax from the wild ride.

"Hehehehehehhehe, do it again", Luke giggled.

"Seems like Luke's fine. How about you?", P2 asked, rubbing his head.

Juliet's eyes were wide opened, and her nails had dug deep into her seat. Her hair was also blown back, looking very wild.
She slowly turned to P2, her lips quivering. "U-u-uh-huh", was all she could muster to say.

"Lightweight, you need to go on more adventures", Luke laughed. "What now"?

"Since I didn't think you'd have to use it this quickly, that jet used up a fair amount of your fuel. You're gonna have to tank up at a nearby gas station. But be careful... Who knows where those guys will pop up next", Jack told them.

P2 nodded, and pushed the gas icon on the GPS screen to tell the vehicle where to go. But what Jack had said still rang in their minds, and they remained on guard.
Up ahead, a few members of the Children of Blood were waiting for any sign of the vehicle, or Juliet as were their instructions.
Would they get her this time???