p e r i o d

You wake up in Ethans bed and feel instant pain.

Cramps.

Your period starts today and when you get your period, it's the absolute worst.

You hear the door open and look to see your boyfriend Ethan holding a plate of pancakes.

"Hey princess." he smiles.

"Hi baby." you groan, grabbing your stomach.

"I know your period starts today, so I made you your favourite blueberry pancakes." He says, pointing to the pancakes.

You give him a confused look while taking the pancakes, "How did you know I start today?"

Ethan scratches the back of his neck, "I have an app and it tracks your period, so it gave me a notification that you start today."

Your heart melts, "Baby thank you." you embrace him into the biggest hug,

"What did I do to deserve you?" You ask,

"I ask that myself every time I look at you." He responds. 

12:27 AM

You're in bed cuddling with Ethan with chocolate wrappers all over the sheets.

Your head leans on his chest as his arm is wrapped around you, playing with your hair. You both were binge watching the Vampire Diaries, (Your favourite TV show) and you were almost finished watching the whole show.

Ethan looks down at you, "Are you in pain?"

You look up at him, smiling, "Kind of, the medicine made the cramps hurt less."

Ethan kisses you, "You want ice cream?"

"Yes please."

Ethan gets up and grabs the doorknob, but before he leaves you say,

"I love you more than anything in this world."

Author's Note
I need a boyfriend to help me on my period thanks, im so single.