skip da dishes

You work for Skip The Dishes, since you love driving around LA, and earning money for it. You had a shift to pick up a pineapple pizza from Pizza Hut.

You were wondering who ordered this because you love pineapple pizza, yet all your friends hate it, and make fun of you for liking it.

You arrive at Pizza Hut and smile at the worker, "Hi! I'll have one large pineapple pizza, and that's all."

The worker raised his eyebrow at you, he seemed to be around the same age as you, and started looking you up and down,

"Alright," he smirked, "coming right up." He checked you out yet again.

You scoff and sit down, you hate dudes like that.

-

Your pizza is finally ready to deliver, and after refusing to give the worker from Pizza Hut your number, you put the pizza in the bag, and pull up the address for the house your delivering to, on your phone.

You start driving, and you're tempted to eat all the pizza, but resist it.

You arrive at the house. it's really, really nice.
Visual:

You were excited to meet whoever lived here, but you know they were only a customer

You go up to the door and ring the doorbell. You hear two voices, one of them getting closer. The door opens, and you see a boy wearing a white tank top, and grey nike sweatpants.

Okay he was hot. Probably the hottest boy you've seen.

"Is it pizza?" Another boy comes into view.

There's another one!!!!!!

This was like a dream come true. The boy that opened the door smirks, "Yep and it's pineapple."

The other boy sighs, "You've gotta be kidding me..." he says, as he walks away.

You laugh, "Pineapple is my favourite too." You reassure him, as you pull the pizza out of the bag, and hand it to him. When you say that, the boys eyes widen, "Really? I've never met anyone that likes pineapple on pizza."

"Me neither." you smile at him.

He smirks at you and looks at you up and down, clearly checking you out. You do the same. He snaps out of his gaze, "Uh how much do I owe you?"

"$11.50"

"Alright here you go, keep the change." He passes you a $20 dollar bill, "thank you." you smile.

"I'm Y/N by the way. It was nice meeting you."

"I'm Ethan." He says. You smile as you start to walk away. He's definitely checking you out again.

As you walk away you hear him yell, "Wait Y/N!" You turn to see him walking up to you,

"Can I get your number?"

-

Like you said before, you hate when guys check you out and ask for your number.

But this boy was different.

You stare at the new contact in your phone that Ethan added, and smile at it, wondering what could come from this.