f i g h t (part two)

Ethan's POV
I fucked up.

Y/N isn't clingy at all. I was overreacting and I think I lost the one thing that matters to me the most.

I can't believe I yelled at her like that. I promised I would never do something like that.

I hurt her.

Your POV
You wake up to the sound of your phone going off like crazy. You're getting texts and calls from Ethan.

bb ethan💙: Y/N?

bb ethan💙: bubz?

bb ethan💙: please answer. i don't know what to do i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry

bb ethan💙: i know you're sleeping.

bb ethan💙: when you see this, call me. please i love you.

           9 missed calls from bb ethan💙

         You: ethan stop

bb ethan💙: Y/N you're awake? please talk to me

You: fine. when and where

bb ethan💙: right now. our spot
Read 2:24AM

-

You don't wanna see Ethan right now, but you know you have to talk things out with him.

You're walking up the Hollywood hills. You knew Ethan would want to see you here. As you reach the top, you see him sitting on the grass, looking at the view.

Visual:

You walk up to Ethan and sit right beside him

You walk up to Ethan and sit right beside him. He looks at you, and stares.

"Well? Are you gonna say something?" You ask, not looking at him.

He looks away from you, "I'm sorry." He faintly says, "I don't know why I yelled, and you aren't clingy at all. I promised to myself I wouldn't ever hurt you. But I did and I don't know what to do." He runs his fingers through his hair.

You don't look at him. Not once.

"Do you love me?" You ask.

He looks at you, "Of course."

"It doesn't seem like it."

You can see his eyes widen from the corner of your eyes, "Why would you ever think that?"

"Because Ethan!" You look at him, even though it kills you inside, "you made plans with me then went, partied, and got drunk! Then you came home and expected me not to be mad, and called me clingy for asking where you were! I was worried Ethan! Worried about the boy that I'm in love with! So yeah, maybe I'm clingy. But guess what? It's cause I have a fucking heart, and I care. Unlike you."

Ethan looks down at the ground. But you're still staring at him with a disappointed look on your face.

"I shouldn't have partied and gotten drunk. I shouldn't have expected you to not get mad, and I shouldn't have called you clingy. I should have realized that you were worried, and I should have thought before I yelled at the girl I'm in love with. And I'm apologizing because I have a heart. And I care about you the most." He said,

You didn't want to forgive him so easily, but you knew you loved him, and you wanted him back.

"Can we take slow steps?" you ask, "I don't want to get into anything too deep, and then argue like this again."

Ethan grabbed your hand, and smiled "of course." He leaned in for a kiss, but you blocked him with your hand.

"Slow steps remember?" You laugh.

Ethan laughs with you, "Right."

You lean your head on his shoulder, and watch the sunrise with him.

Author's Note
Im crying because my book has 237 reads and 0 votes and 0 comments.

Comments would be very appreciated !!
❤️❤️