s t r e a k

"My hair is boring." Ethan says, out of the blue. (haha foreshadowing)

You and Ethan were sitting on the couch at your apartment.

"Then change it?" You ask with a laugh.

"I have no idea what to do with it!" Ethan throws his hands up in the hair, "You have nice hair, what would you recommend?"

You look at Ethan, and examine what he would look like with different haircuts and styles.

"Don't change your hair, you'll look dumb if you do anything with it."

"Y/N!"

"Im sorry, I'm sorry! But seriously, your hair suits you, everyone loves it."

That's when you get an idea.

-

"Remind me again why we're buying blue hair dye. I'm not dying my hair blue!" Ethan said.

"Trust me on this one, please. You asked for my help and i'm giving it to you." You smirk.

-

You're finally done dying Ethan's hair. Now it just needs to dry.

"Alright, you're gonna go to sleep, and when you wake up, your hair will look bomb." You laugh.

"It better or else we're breaking up."

-

"OH MY GOD!"

You jolt awake from the sound of Ethan screaming.

"HOLY SHIT!"

You race to the bathroom and see him staring at himself in the mirror.

You bite your lip, "Do you like it?"

He examines himself in the mirror, and his face lights up. He turns around to look at you, and grabs your shoulders,

"I love it!" he hugs you "Thank you! I never would have come up with this."

Visual:

Author's Note Bicycle seat face ass 😂😂

Author's Note
Bicycle seat face ass 😂😂