late (part one)

You're sitting on the couch with your boyfriend of 5 years, Ethan.

You and Ethan love each other so much, and he's the man you want to marry, and start a family with one day.

Ethan feels a lot of pressure to get engaged and
have kids, because his brother, Grayson, has already started a family, with his wife. They have 3 little boys.

"Hey E? Imma head out with Kiara, is that all good?" Kiara is your best friend of 12 years now.

"Yeah yeah of course, i'll be here." Ethan smiles at you.

You get off the couch and feel lightheaded and dizzy.

That was weird.

You ignore it, grab your things, and head out the door.

-

You finish up lunch with Kiara and you two catch up with each other.

"Soooooo? How's Ethan?" she asks,

"He's the best." you sigh, "I wanna be with him forever."

Kiara smirks, "Sis, when is he proposing?" she squeals. You laugh and roll your eyes, "Not anytime soon Kiara."

You two decide to pack up your things and leave, you get up from the chair and get dizzy yet again. You trip and fall into Kiara's arms.

"Hey woah woah woah are you okay?" she looks into your eyes.

You grab your head, "uh yeah..." you look at her, "this is the second time this has happened today."

"Y/N... that's not normal."

"I know Kiara! ...just forget it." you say.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kiara is suspicious, and you can tell something clicked in her mind.

-

You and Kiara head back home. When you enter your apartment, you call out for Ethan, but he doesn't answer.

You walk towards your kitchen island and see a note placed on the top,

Heading out to get groceries with Gray. Will be back around 3.
E♥️

You cheese at the card. Ethan has always written you the cutest notes. You fold the note up, put it in your back pocket, and head to your room where Kiara is sitting.

Kiara has always been there for you. The two of
you have been talking about boys, makeup, love, heartbreak, families, and marriage since elementary school.

As you two sit on the couch together, you feel the food from lunch start to come back up again. You run to the bathroom and make it to the toilet just in time.

Every single thing you ate that afternoon was out again... Kiara is rubbing your back as you let it all out. You're sweating and sit on the floor, breathing very heavily.

Kiara sits next to you and says, "That's it Y/N. I gotta tell you something."

-

Omg guys it's been years since i've updated this :(
i started high school and words cant explain how hectic it's been. it's summer now so i have so much free time to write.
i know this chapter was short but i had to get something out to you guys♥️♥️♥️♥️
next part will come out soon!
i'm shocked and overwhelmed by how much love and support my imagines have gotten and i never in a million years expected this. thank YOU.