first kiss

"Okay, barbecue or ketchup chips?" Ethan asks.

"Is that even a question? Definitely ketchup." you reply.

"This is why you're my girlfriend." Ethan smiles at you, and joins you on the couch.

You and Ethan decided to have a movie night. It was 3:36AM and you've watched 2 movies already. Before you started the third one, Ethan got some snacks.

"Alright," he says, sitting down with the snacks, "pig out!"

He cuddled up with you, and your dog, Grant.

Visual:

55 Minutes Later

55 Minutes Later...

"This is the worst movie I've ever seen." you admit.

You and Ethan were watching Insidious 3, and it was extremely awful.

"I definitely agree." Ethan says, as he turns off the movie, and turns on Fortnite instead.

"Watching you play Fortnite is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." You laugh.

Ethan laughs with you, "Wow. We really are meant to be."

"We are though aren't we?" You ask, "Hashtag Couple goals!!!"

You start laughing with Ethan, and your faces end up very close to each other. There's a pause...

"I'm grateful for you." Ethan says, almost a whisper.

Before you could say anything back, he softly kisses you. It wasn't aggressive, or awkward, but it was full of passion and love.

Your first kiss with Ethan.

It may have not been in a romantic setting, it was just on the couch with food everywhere and Fortnite on the screen, but it was just as magical as you thought it would be.

You both pull away from the kiss and look at the screen.

You then laugh, "YOU DIED HAHAHAH"

Ethan playfully slaps you on the arm, "Not
funny!" He laughs.

"You got #72nd thats so bad." You tease him.

He gets close to your face, "Let's see if you can do any better." He then kisses you once more.