b a l l e r

In this story, you haven't met Ethan yet and you're single

-

Your school was having a basketball game, so you and your friends decided to watch it.

You weren't really a fan of basketball games, but you mostly liked them because the guys on the teams are cute as hell.

You took your drinks and food, and sat down on the bleachers, and the game began.

-

It's been around 26 minutes, and your schools team is winning by a landslide. You can tell that the coach on the other team is frustrated because of how bad his team is losing.

The coach from the other team yells "#25 REPLACE #10 ON COURT. GO!" It was so loud, everyone heard it.

You watch as a player gets up from the bench and walks onto the court, it was #25.

He turns around and takes his position on court.

Holy shit.

He's hot as hell. He has on his maroon jersey that says Dolan at the back. His jersey shows off all his muscles. He has the sharpest jawline you've ever seen, and perfect hair. You've never seen a human so perfect before.

He puts his hands down on his knees, and when the whistle blows, he jumps up to get the ball.

-

You've spent the whole game watching this Dolan kid. You just needed to know who he was.

You didn't think it could be possible, but he's gotten even hotter. It's the end of the game and his hair is messed up, and his face and body is sweaty.

Visual:

He must've noticed you staring at him, because before he shot the winning basket, he gave you a little wink

Author's Note
shall i do part two??????