Chapter Three

Ruby's P.O.V

He picked up the menu to scan the contents then he opened it to further see what they offered, his already permanent frown became deeper. I stifled a laugh when I remembered that Hunter would always order one thing when we came to restaurants, lasagna.

"This is an American style diner, they don't have lasagna" I announced with a chuckle.

He slammed the menu shut with a grunt and went back to staring at me, I grinned at his action and went back to choosing what I want. From the corner of my eye I saw a waiter skating towards our table, I finalized my decision and placed the menu in front me while looking up to the waiter that was now smiling down at me.

"Hello, my name is Johnny. What can I get you today, love?" he said with a wink that left me blushing, I looked down at my hands as if they were the most mesmerizing thing in the world in embarrassment.

"I would like the ummm cheeseburger and fries with a double chocolate milkshake, please" I said with a voice that was directed towards my lap, damn he probably thinks I'm weird.

I heard a chuckle "That's great love, anything else"

Totally forgetting about Hunter, I look up to see him fuming and clenching his fists so that all the veins on his arms were popping up. I wanted to keep fawning over how hot he looked but my top priority right now was to keep Hunter from throwing himself on Johnny who was still smiling down at me like nothing was wrong. Is he a fucking idiot?! The guy across from me who's double your size, length, and width, is built with muscle, looks like he's about to beat the shit out of you and you're staring at me with a smile. Who said chivalry was dead? I internally laughed at my joke, chivalry? Yeah right, more like idiocy.

I placed my hand on his in hopes that it could have calmed him down, his body tensed up at our contact and he quickly engulfed my small hand in his huge one. He looked at Johnny again, to see him looking down at our hands in a bit of a shock.

"Sorry, ummm-" Johnny started

"Sir" Hunter cut him off which earned him a slap on the arm from me, is Johnny actually going to call him sir.

"Yes sir, what can I get for you" Johnny replied fast, his voice trembling in fear because of the glare that Hunter was still casting upon him.

The pussy did it, he called Hunter sir. Johnny looked like he was in university, Hunter was in highschool, I immediately lost all interest in Johnny. I want a braver man, a man like Hunter. I shook my head of those thoughts, after this meal I'm definitely avoiding him, definitely.

Hunter didn't reply but the grip that he had on my hand tightened a bit, I wanted to laugh when I realized that he was still a bit pissed about the lasagna.

"He'll have a double chocolate milkshake, and the homemade brownies" I answered for Hunter, if it was one thing that Hunter and I shared it was our love for everything chocolate. It's a fact that surprised a lot of people about Hunter, and I can't blame them because he looks like the guy who would throw a disgusted face at anything unhealthy. Even before he left he was very fit and filled with muscles, so naturally everyone thought that he was a health freak but in reality he was a bigger fatass than me.

Johnny quickly nodded and twirled around to skate away so that he could go place our orders, as soon as he left I looked back at Hunter. His glare was now directed at me, I should be scared but all I could think about was how defined his jawline has become. Was he always this hot? Or is it because I'm a horny teenager? Nah, he was always this hot.

"Why did you smile at him?" Hunter said with a strained voice

I smirked, "He was so hot, like oh my god did you see the guns that he had?" I said with a dreamy sigh. I was being dramatic, I know but it was obviously working because the grip on my hand tightened even more nothing painful though.